сряда, 16 декември 2015 г.

Favorites:Everyday Makeup Essentials |Winter Edition 2015| (EN)








Hello everyone

In July I posted my everyday makeup essentials (here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/07/revieweveryday-makeup-essentials-summer_27.html) and today I decided to post my winter related makeup essentials. 

Every morning I leave the house at 7:15 am and I don’t have more than 10 to 15 minutes to do my makeup and that’s why I do the basics: base + some color on the face, some eyeliner and lipstick.


Face:

After I applied my face cream I wait about 2-3 minutes and the move on to the foundation. I use my favourite Garnier PureActive BB cream anti imperfections in the shade light/clair. Im using this since the spring 2014 (Ive used up around 5 or 6 tubes) and I don’t think I’ll stop using it anytime soon. This bb cream has light coverage – It evens out my skin complexion and it covers up small imperfections, but if you have more serious imperfections you’ll need concealer. It feels super lightweight on the skin, the finish is slightly matte and it looks super natural when applied. It doesn’t dries out my skin and it doesn’t make my pores more visible. It has SPF 15. Be careful with the color selection – there are only 2 shades available. At first I grabbed the medium one since I had medium tan skin with yellow undertone and the n the consult gave me 2 samples of the dark and the light shade. Surprisingly the light version looks perfect on my skin and the medium version was in pure orange color. *If you do have pale/fair skin then definitely ask for a sample before any buy!
I apply the bb cream with my flat kabuki foundation brush by Lollipop Cosmetics and then I trace some powder on my forehead, chin and nose.

After my bb cream is applied I like to add some color to my face using my bronzing powder Maybelline Dream Sun in the shade 02 Golden. Most of the women use bronzing powder in the summertime and deeper blush in the winter time but I always do it upwards:DD. Im not really a fan of the blush as a product – usually I wear it during the summer to match my favourite peachy lipsticks. The bronzing powder is a must in my cosmetic bag. Maybelline Dream Sun I applied with the angled contour brush by Lollipop Cosmetics on my cheekbones, on the both sides of my nose, on my forehead, under my lower lip and on my jail line. The pigmentation is good, the consistency is a bit dry and the longevity is high. You can easily go wrong with the intensity of the product. In the packaging the powder looks like it has fine shimmers in it but when applied it looks completely matte. The color is a bit unusual – middle toned brown with strong orange undertone. As I mentioned I have medium skin color and yellow undertone and this bronzing powder looks good on my skin but I definitely don’t think that it would suit girls with fair/pale skin. To be honest I’m not impressed with this product, I won’t repurchase it again although I use it everyday – it’s an OK product, but I’ll prefer to be less orange and with softer consistency.  Using It I warm up my complexion.


Eyes:

My favourite here are the last 4 eyeshadow from the right corner of the palette Oh So Special/SleekGlitz, Celebrate, Wrapped Up и Noir. In depth review and swatches of the colors you can  find here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/03/reviewsleek-i-divine-oh-so-special_18.html. Using an angled brush I like to apply some of the 4 color on my lid depending on my mood and outfit as eyeliner – the eyeshadows are super soft and buttery and you can easily do the flick at the end and get the perfect eyeliner. 

Another favourite here is my silicone eyeliner by Impala in the royal blue shade #15. I had a review about it here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/03/motdpop-of-colorroyal-blue-en.html . I apply it as close to the lash line as possible and then using an angled brush flick it at the end of my eyelid.

*The powder and the mascara I’m using are still  the same mentioned in the previous post.


Lips:

My favourite fall & winter lipstick is Golden Rose Velvet Matte #02 (review here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/06/reviewgolden-rose-velvet-matte_52.html), which Im using combined with the waterproof  lipliner by Impala in the shade #212 (review: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/08/reviewimpala-lip-liners-204212232233-en.html). This combination is so loved by me that the lipliner is almost gone and the lipstick I 1/2 left Ill repurchase them for sure.  Applied together they’re so longlasting – I reapply my lipstick 1 to 2 times for the whole day. 
 
These were my favourite makeup essentials for the winter time. Which are yours?


Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар