неделя, 30 октомври 2016 г.

Review:EOS Lip Balm Blueberry & Acai (EN)






Hello everyone

I’m sure you have heard the hype around the EOS lipbalms and their innovative spherical packaging in case you’re living on the Earth and you’re interested into beauty J

EOS lipbalms are a huge hit the last couple of years because of their colorful and unusual packaging, natural and organic ingredients and amazing flavor combinations. Yummm!






Disclaimer: I have serious problems with really dry and painfully chapped lips since I was a kid and I have tried everything to deal with this problems. I have permanently dry lips all year long but in the wintertime is worst. Normal chapsticks just don’t work for me, they smooth the surface and nothing else and almost all of them contain Petrolium Jelly/Petrolatum which makes my lips condition even worse. The only thing that works for me is natural oil – coconut, cocoa or shea butter. Regularly used this type of butter hydrates in depth the tender skin on the lips, protects them from chapping or pealing and I always have some kind of natural butter at home and apply it on my lips on everyday basis. Apparently I can’t keep my butter jar in my bag because, first, it’s not handy and second, it’s not hygienically. That’s why I’m always looking for a natural and organic lip balms to keep in my purse for instant hydration, I’ve tried a lot and I was curious to see if EOS worth the hype. I have high expectations when it comes to lip balms – either the product works for me and I don’t have problems with dry lips, or if it doesn’t work I throw it in the garbage. That’s it.






Ingredientswhich is the most important thing when it comes to lip balms95% organic, 100% natural, parabens and  Petrolatum free. Contains antioxidant-rich vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil. EOS claims hydration, soft and smooth lips. I have to admit that EOS does what it claims to do – this lip balm leaves my lips soft and smooth even hours after application, they feel hydrated and nourished. Consistency is hard and melts by the touch of the skin (just how it feels when I apply natural butter/oil into my lips), thick and rich. It contains 7gr/0,25oZ of product which is a bit bigger than the regular size lip balms. Packaging is no doubt inovative – sphere, painted depending on the flavor of the balm (the balm itself is sheer and has no colour), light and compact, easy to find in your bag J My version of the balm is blueberry § acai. As you might know I have obsession with berries and blueberries in general, I adore the taste and the smell of blueberry, but this lip balm doesn’t smell like blueberries to me. Blueberry note is noticeable, but I detect clearer the scent similar to cotton candy grape. Maybe that’s how acai smells, I haven’t tried this kind of fruit but I’ll give it a try. Keep in mind this, if you’re expecting plain mono blueberry scent. Scent isn’t strong, you feel it only when you apply the balm on your lips, which is normal, according to the fact that there are no aromas added. Taste is sweet and light.






On my opinion the balm does what it claims to do – hydrates, softens and nourishes. I can’t find something that I don’t like in this product and I recommend it for those of you who have problems with dry, chapping and peeling lips. As I mentioned I use on my lips only lip balms that work good and protect them, so cute packaging wouldn’t save this EOS from the trash if it doesn’t works. Ever since it got cold I use EOS regularly (along with coconut butter at the night) and I haven’t had problems with my lips. It’s perfect to carry in the bag and apply for hydration under your lipstick. 






I can compare EOS to Himalaya Herbals lip balms – they’re work identical for hydrating and nourishing. I’ve used up around 15 packagings of their cocoa and whey lip balm but sadly, they don’t have larger variation of tastes. That’s the plus that EOS has – I already planned to get my hands on their pomegranate and raspberry lip balms J.

I am pleased with EOS Blueberry & Acai, I’ll repurchase it again and I recommend this product to you J

Have you tried EOS lip balms and what are your thoughts? Leave me a comment.


Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар