петък, 6 октомври 2017 г.

Review:Milani Baked Blush #03 Berry Amore (EN)








Hello everyone

In the post about my everyday makeup essentials for summer 2K17 (here) I mentioned that I’m using up what is left from my all-time favorite blush Milani Luminoso. A few days later I got my hands on another baked blush from Milani – Berry Amore (thanks to Sisi ♥).

I don’t like or wear matte blushes – I wear only blushes that have satin or semi-pearl finish that have light to medium pigmentation (I want my blushes to be buildable) and I always reach for neutral shades: light peach, beige, light orange. Berry Amore it is this type of blush as well. If you are into matte, bright and super pigmented blushes then you might not find my reviews on blushes helpful – keep this in mind :))





I think that Milani Luminoso is the most perfect blush for me. Luminoso and Berry Amore are both baked blushes from Milani, they have a lot of similarities and a couple of differences as well. You can read my review on Luminoso here.
 
Let’s move on to the review on Berry Amore: 

I’ve wrote about the amount of product, packaging, etc in my review about Luminoso so give it a look if you’re interested.

Texture feels a bit dry (typical for baked products), fine and a bit crumbly. Pigmentation is on the medium side but if you’re into highly pigmented blushes then this one might be even lightly pigmented. I apply it with blush brush with goat bristles – I dip my brush twice in the blush for each cheekbone to build the perfect shade for me.





I think the shade doesn’t match the name of the blush – I won’t say this shade is a berry type of color (in case you’re not familiar, berry shades are shades like dark red, dark purple and so on). When swatched the blush looks like orange with red undertone, but on the skin looks more muted. I have medium dark skin with yellow undertone and on me the blush looks like muted orange with warm undertone and fine golden shimmers. Berry Amore has shimmer finish – I would say it’s blush & highlighter 2 in 1. Berry Amore is perfect to combine with nude/brown lipsticks and makeup in warm tones, so if you’re more into cool toned makeup looks then this blush is not for you. 










Berry Amore gives me a similar effect that Luminoso – it makes my skin look radiant, fresh and healthy. Compared to Luminoso, Berry Amore is darker, more orange and it has shimmer finish – Luminoso is light coral and it’s finish is satin.

Longevity is high – it doesn’t fade away or smudge even on my extremely oily skin, plus the fact that I mattifye at least once a day.




 
Berry Amore is definitely my go-to blush at the moment and combines with the rest of my makeup products perfectly, since almost all of them are on the warm side. I tested also the baked blushes by NYX and they remind me a lot of Milani’s baked blushes: shimmery or pearly finish, medium pigmentation, natural shades, both blush & highlighter in once. The shades Chiffon and Solstice got my eyes and I’ll definitely buy one of them (or even both) when I run out of Berry Amore.

Have you tried Milani’s baked blushes and what are your thoughts?

 
Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар