понеделник, 10 ноември 2014 г.

MOTD:Matte Taupe Smokey Eyes (EN)



Hello everyone ♥

Today Im going to show you quick my MOTD. The colors were more intense and deeper but still daytime wearable.


This makeup is completely matte – all over my upper lid I’m wearing matte eyeshadow (Wrapped Up/Sleek). This eyeshadow is really interesting mixture of grey, brown and purple. I really like it and I wеar it pretty often on my eyes.


I define my crease with matte deepbrown shadow (Boxed/Sleek) and I add a black matte eyeshadow (Noir/Sleek) on the outer corners of my eyes.


I tightline my upper & lower waterline with black matte eyeliner and add a thin liquid liner all over my upper lid.
I finish the look with one coat mascara.







Do you like this makeup?

So that was for today I hope you enjoyed it J


I wish you wonderful eveing ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар