петък, 20 февруари 2015 г.

Celebrity Inspired:Kylie Jenner Signature Look + Tutorial (EN)





Hello everyone ♥

Today’s step by step tutorial is about the Kylie Jenner’s signature look. Kylie’s makeup is definitely the most commented & popular makeup trend at the moment. This makeup look is super easy to recreate – just nude eye makeup + black eyeliner &  matte mauvish lips (inspired by the 90’s grunge style).

I think that this makeup look is perfect for everyday and that’s why is super popular – it suits everyone, its neutral and is super easy to recreate.

Here are the steps to achieve this look:




1.After I applied my eyeshadow base I applied matte eyeshadow on vanilla shade all over my lid (Bow/Sleek).




2. In my crease I applied matte eyeshadow in middle brown with cold undertone (Boxed/Sleek).  I applied them really slight just to add some depth and blended really well so it looks quite natural.




3. I applied thinly black matte liquid eyeliner on my upper lid following my natural eyeshape and slightly winged it at the end.




4.On my lower lashline I applied grey eyepencil (Hean Cosmetics Automatic Eyeliner Graphite) and I left my waterline clear.

5.I applied 1 coat mascara on my upper & lower lashes.




6. The accent in this makeup looks are definitely the lips in dark mauve shade with greyish undertone and strong overdraw. I personally don’t like to overdraw my lips so strong so I followed my natural lip shape and I used shade 2-3 tones darker than my natural lip colour. I lined my lips and filled them in with matte lip liner (Impala Waterproof  Lipliner #212).

This makeup look took me 5 minutes to recreate so this make it perfect for the mornings when we don’t have much time but we still want to look good ☺












How do you like this makeup look?

Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар