петък, 31 юли 2015 г.

MOTD:Fresh Green (EN)






Hello everyone ♥

For today’s makeup I used this fresh pastel matte green. Usually I stick to darker makeup looks with more intensive colors and I think that they make my eyes pop but lately I wanted to get out of my comfort zone and to experiment so I decided to use this light green color.





Same as always – I applied the matte green shade all over my upper and lower lid (the light green from the pastel palette by Belissima). Using blending brush I applied matte brown shade (Boxed/Sleek) in my crease and I lightly warmed up the look with some yellow-brownish (The Mail/Sleek) color under my browbone. I trace the same dark brown shade I used in my crease on my lower lashline. I finished the look with some black eyeliner and coat of mascara.






I liked the final result although I was and I am still not sure if this particular shade of green suits me well.





How do you like light green makeup looks?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар