петък, 26 февруари 2016 г.

NOTD:Bright Red |Catherine Arley #17| (EN)








Hello everyone ♥

Since it’s getting pretty warm where I live and the winter it’s almost gone I had my spring mood on – I wanted to do something brighter and colorful on my nails, since I got tired from the dark & vampy manicures I wore from September till now. 

Catherine Arley #17 it’s warm red shade with coral undertone – on my skin it looks like coral-red shade.  The finish of it it’s crelly – on 1 coat it looks sheer, but on 2 it has 90% opacity and on 3 coats- full. I personally always wore 2 coats of it over a nail polish base, since the consistency it’s pretty liquid and it’s a bit harder to get nice oval. 





It dries out pretty fast – 1 coat it’s dry for less than 10 minutes. It doesn’t have nice shine itself and that’s why I always put some top coat. It has good longevity on my nails – 6 to 7 days. 





I decided to do an accent on my ring finger – I applied 2 coats of creamy white nail polish (Classics #04). After that I made 2 stripes using Catherine Arley #17 at the tip of my nails like triangle French manicure. Over them I applied 2 stripes using black creamy nail striper (Golden Rose Nail Art #106). I made the stripes with my hand, but in case you’re not precise at this go for nail foil. I placed 1 black decorating stone at the beginning of my nails and the added some top coat to finish the manicure.





I really like how it turned out and I’m going to recreate the white, red and black design on all of my nails in the summer – somehow I like white manicure in the summer, but not in the colder months.

Which one it’s your favourite coral-red nail polish? 


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар