четвъртък, 10 март 2016 г.

NOTD:Pastel Lilac |Yes Love Glow In The Dark G2-5| (EN)








Hello everyone ♥

Since spring its right around the corner my spring mood it’s on and I can start the season wearing one of the most spring shades – pastel lilac ♥

The pastel lilac nail polish it’s by Perfect #32 – delicate pastel lilac shade with fine unremarkable silver shimmers.

Although the consistency of the nail polish is crelly I applied only 2 coats and then at the beginning of my nails I placed one decorating stone in similar lilac shade. 






On my ring & middle fingers I applied the fine glitter nail polish Yes Love G2-5. G2-5 has clear base with miniature white glitters and bigger 5-angled lilac hexagons. The consistency it’s a bit thin to my preferences and that’s why you have to apply the nail polish carefully. I applied 3 coats for better opacity and then I apply 1 thick coat of top coat so it will give some 3dimension to the glitters and smooth the surface.






Yes Love G2-5 it’s from the collection Glow in the dark and although I was quite skeptical about the phosphorescent effect I have to say that it really glows in the dark! I couldn’t catch properly the phosphorescent effect with my camera, but it’s glowing bright for hour and half. I’m thinking about pairing it with cream white color – it would look so cool for the summer nights!

This manicure it’s so delicate and feminine it was perfect for the Women day and it is perfect for the upcoming spring ♥


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening ♥




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар