неделя, 26 февруари 2017 г.

NOTD:Flormar #409 Purple With Pink (EN)






Hello everyone♥

Spring is right around the corner and recently i've been feelin brighter and lighter colors for my manicure. I've been wearing dark vampy shades since October and I got sick of them. 




 

Flormar №409 Purple with pink is from their classic range cream nail polishes. I had a lot of reviews on them here http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/04/notdpastel-baby-blue-flormar-423-en.html , here http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/09/notddusty-raspberry-flormar-neon-n001-en.html and here http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/04/notdfresh-mint-flormar-424-b.html. This one looks a bit sheer in the bottle but on 2 layers the coverage is full.






The color matches the name – purple with pink or magenta. On sun light looks like a raspberry shade and in the room looks a bit darker and more purple. Purple with pink is definitely unique shade and I even got a couple compliments while wearing it :)



 

It's a wonderful color for the spring & summer – fresh and eyecatching but not too bright at the same time.

Have you start wearing your spring nail polishes?


or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар