събота, 30 ноември 2019 г.

NOTD: Essie Dive Bar (EN)








Hello ❤ 

As you know, I love dark & vamp manicures and today I’ll show you one beautiful dark nail polish by Essie – extremely eyecatching duochrome shade Dive Bar ❤ 





Dive Bar is in really deep and intense blueish-green shade with light purple sheen ❤ These of you, who are into makeup might recognize Dive Bar as similar to MAC’s bestselling pigment Blue Brown – this was my first thought as well ever since I first saw it, so I love pairing Ice Dive on my nails with Blue Brown on my eyes, I love this combination ❤ 





This nail polish has flawless characteristics – full opacity on 2 coats, easy application, wide brush that covers with ease the nail with 1 swipe (in case you have wide nail plate like mine, this is always a plus), high longevity (although I’m not a criteria in terms of longevity – all of my nail polishes last on my ~1 week) and is in such a pretty, deep and non-typical shade. 





Dive Bar is beautiful and eye-catching shade although is quite unusual as for a manicure choice – I’m not really into blue or green manicures (despite the fact that green is my favorite color❤ ), but Dive Bar is a favorite of mine for the fall & winter.





Which is your favorite Essie nail polish?




Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

  Have a nice evening ❤

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар