събота, 24 юни 2017 г.

NOTD:Flormar #408 Rose Classic (EN)








Hello everyone

Summer is already here and bright & neon colors are on trend for the manicure – coral, fuchsia, magenta, turquoise, mint and so on…

During the summertime my most worn nail polish is always a bright, neon hot pink and I always have at least 1 bottle in stock because usually by the end of the summer I’m already ran out of it (and keep in mind I have quite impressive nail polish collection!)

My last purchase when it comes to bright pink nail polishes is Flormar #408 that has the misleading name Rose Classic – well, it’s not exactly pink and it’s definitely not a classic rose shade. #408 Rose Classic on my opinion and on my nails is bright pink coral shade – it has an orange undertone but it’s a pink shade and it’s super bright, without being neon (I have to admit that Flormar did pretty good job producing this type of super bright but not neon shades. I really like them :))





This nail polish is definitely an eye catching one and I got quite a few compliments while wearing it, which is always nice, right? It looks nice on pale skin too, but on tan skin and especially on pedicure is just ah-mazing!
I wasn’t in the mood for a classic manicure so I put some decorating manicure stones in the same pink shade at the beginning of every nail – I really my manicure this way: it has an accent but it’s not over the top (at least for my preferences ;))













I want to mention that #408 Rose Classic differs from the rest of Flormar’s nail polishes with cream finish that I own when it comes to longevity – I don’t have any problems with the longevity of my manicures and usually I wear the whole week the manicure I did on Sunday but Rose Classic tends to get chipped on the tops of my nails on the 3rd day after application, although I apply 2 thick coats nail polish + top coat. With the rest of my Flormar’s I have perfect manicure at least 5 days in a row so I’m unpleasantly surprised. I close my eyes for this minus just because I simply adore the shade Rose Classic but I keep in mind to re-do my nails every 3-4 days whenever I’m wearing it.

I adore bright pink manicure in the summer, how about you?

 or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар