вторник, 30 януари 2018 г.

NOTD:Deep Black Cherry |Miss Sporty Gel Effect #5790| (EN)








Hello everyone

In the past month and a half I’m constantly wearing the same nail polish and before the winter goes away and the bottle is empty (it’s halfway empty by now) I decided to show you this deep black cherry shade, which when applied on the nails looks like black with slightly purple undertone: Miss Sporty Gel Effect 5790.





A lot of women aren’t into black manicure, but I like it – I love wearing dark manicure in the wintertime and I often paint my nails in navy blue, dark red, black, etc. 

Miss Sporty Gel Effect 5790 is the 3rd nail polish from the brand I own and so far so good I have to say I’m impressed – it has flawless characteristics: it has great opacity on 2 coats, consistency is nice & easy to apply, brush is comfy to work with, longevity is really high (it stays on my nails for up to 10 days without chipping or cracking!).





Shade is really deep and almost black purple and on the nails looks like black with slightly visible purple undertone – shade of a black cherry. This shade isn’t unique but quite like it – it looks good on me, it’s unpretentious, it’s easy to combine with my winter wardrobe which is mostly on the dark side: black, navy blue, dark green, deep red, grey. Lately I’ve been into classic 1 shade manicure :))





Have you tried Miss Sporty’s nail polishes and what are your thoughts?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар