вторник, 16 януари 2018 г.

MOTD: Birthday Look #4 |Soft Copper Smokey Eyes| (EN)








Hello everyone

On 12th of January I turned 24 years and as you know it’s tradition to share with you my birthday look – this year I decided to go for soft copper smokey eyes. I adore warm toned shades and especially the ones on the red side: bourdeaux, dark red, copper, bronze… Pure beauty to me

You can see my previous Birthday Looks here: 

 
 






 
I started off with applying an eyeshadow primer – I used Rimmel’s eyeshadow and I wait around 1-2 minutes to let it set. Using shader brush I applied sparkly copper eyeshadow on 2/3 of my mobile lid and all over my lower lid (NYX Wanderlust single eyeshadow in the shade Rome – review) as I pat off the color to get more intensive payoff.  In the rest 1/3 of my mobile lid I applied matte bourdeax shade (NYX Wanderlust single eyeshadow in the shade Stockholm - review). In my outer V I applied some matte black eyeshadow mixed with some cool toned brown (Noir & Wrapped Up from the palette Oh So Special by Sleek – review) using fluffy blending brush. In my crease I applied the contouring shade from my palette Mission Contour by Miss Sporty – I use it to blend the dark shades from my outer V to my crease and up to my browbone area.







On my browbone are I applied matte eyeshadow in vanilla shade (NYX Wanderlust single eyeshadow in the shade Seoulreview) and right below my browbone I put some highlighter (NYX Wanderlust single eyeshadow in the shade Transylvaniareview). On my waterline I applied matte bourdeaux eyepencil (Essence Longstay Eyeliner in the shade Berry Fantastic). On my upper lid I applied black eyeliner (Bourjois Liner Reveal) and finished off the look with 2 coats of mascara on my upper & lower lashes (Miss Sporty StudioLash Designer).





This warm toned eye makeup I combined with warm toned face products as well – for blush I choose Milani Baked Blush Berry Amore (review), highlighter & contouring powder I’ve used on my eyes, bronzing powder Max Factor Crème Bronzer #10 Bronze and light semi-sheer lip gloss by устни от S-he Cosmetics - Nude.

This is the look I choose for my birthday

I’m planning to do more makeup of the day posts in 2018 so… stay tuned :)

Thank you for reading me


Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone







Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар