ΠΏΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŠΠΊ, 30 юли 2021 Π³.

NOTD:Bright Neon Coral (Gabrini Neon #15 Turuncu) |EN|

 



Hello

In the summer I’m obsessed with bright & neon pink shades for my manicure and pedicure – and every summer I share with you which are my favourites, you can check up on them here here and here



This summer I decided to go for neon coral Gabrini Neon in the shade 15 Turuncu (which means orange in Turkish). This nail polish is in such a cheeky dollish pink shade, it’s super eye-catching and in instantly lifts my mood, plus is great pedicure option as well 



Gabrini’s nail polishes are among my favorite – easy application, good longevity, speed drying and variety of shades (their Brilliant line is my favorite)



I wasn’t in the mood for plain manicure, but I wasn’t in the mood for painting as well :D so I decided to put golden triangle ornament on the ring fingers and to mattify the polish and this is the final result – simple, but eye catching manicure😊



Which is your favorite manicure for this summer?


Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

KissesPreslava 

Няма ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈ:

ΠŸΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΊΡƒΠ²Π°Π½Π΅ Π½Π° ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€