четвъртък, 16 април 2015 г.

MOTD:Pastel Lavender Look (EN)





Hello everyone ♥

In the springtime I often go for lighter makeup looks in bright pastel shades. This makeup look makes no exception – its light and its focused on this beautiful pastel lilac shade.





I started with applying a coat of thick matte eyeshadow base all over my eyelid. Then I applied all over my upper lid matte pastel lilac eyeshadow (the lilac shade from the palette Flormar P043 Sweet Pinks). I applied it with shader brush and pat the color to make it more intensive. With an angled brush I applied the shade on my lower lashline and slightly blend it so there are no harsh lines.


In my crease I applied matte taupe-purple eyeshadow with cold undertone (Wrapped Up/Sleek). I blend it carefully up to my browbone to achieve the soft cut crease effect. Quick tip: when you’re doing purple makeup look make sure to blend & smoke with black, taupe, grey or another purple shade and don’t use brown.




Using a pencil brush I applied white satin eyeshadow in my tearduckt and under my browbone to highlight these areas. On my lower lashline I applied matte grey eyepencil (Hean Cosmetics automatic eyeliner in Graphite), to add some definition to the look without making it heavy or smokey. In my lower waterline I used matte white eyeliner to ‘’open’’ my eyes, make them bigger and brighten up the look.




On my upper lid I applied thinly black matte liquid eyeliner and finished the look with 1 coat mascara on my upper & lower lashes.
I think that this makeup looks is fresh and delicate, perfect for everyday and it suits my springtime mood really good. ☺

Which makeup look is your favourite for the springtime?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар