вторник, 28 април 2015 г.

NOTD:Pastel Baby Blue |Flormar #423| (EN)






Hello everyone ♥

My recent manicure is in another spring shade – fresh, pastel and bright baby blue.





Flormar #423 is creamy baby blue that has really good opacity – you can go for just one layer if you have shorter nails, but I applied two just to stick the decorating stones better. It dries out a bit slow so I added some top coat.





As I my recent manicure (http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.com/2015/04/notdfresh-mint-flormar-424-en.html) I also decorated this with decorating stones (in the same light blue shade) each. I really like the final result -  delicate decoration, which gives an accent to the basic manicure without adding another colour of effect.

Do you like light blue nail polishes and which one is your favourite?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: 


Have a nice evening ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар