сряда, 3 декември 2014 г.

How To:Classic Smokey Eyes (EN)



Hello everyone

Today Im gonna show you a step by step tutorial on the classic smokey eyes. This makeup is pretty neutral, daytime & nighttime wearable and suits every eyecolor.


1.Im applying an eyeshadow base as first step.


 2.Im applying soft vanilla shade in my inner eye corner to highlight.


3.Im applying the same vanilla shade under my browbone.


4.Im applying middle brown shade all over my upper lid and slightly blending it into the vanilla shade in my inner corner.


5.Im applying matte darkbrown shadow all over my lower lid.


6.Im applying the same darkbrown matte shade in the outer corner and blending it into my crease.


7.Im tigtlining my upper waterline with black eye pencil.


8.Im tightlining my lower waterline with the same black eyepencil.


9.With pencil brush Im slightly smudging the eyepencil  over my lower lid.


10.Im applying the black eyeliner over my upper lid.


11.With pencil brush Im blending the eye pencil. I found out that for the perfect smokey effect you need a silicone eyeliner – it is really creamy, it is easy to blend and it stays on the skin forever!  If you want to go for a more dramatic and intensive look just apply a black eyeshadow over the eyeliner.



12.Im applying 2 coats mascara on my eyelashes. 


13.Im sweeping some powder under my eyes to remove any fallouts.

And here’s the finished look:




My eyelashes are absolutely not on point today :D.

So that was for today I hope youll find this tutorial helpful

I wish you wonderful evening ♥


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар