вторник, 30 декември 2014 г.

MOTD:Festive Silver Look (EN)



Hello everyone

This years last post is an makeup look idea for the New Years Eve.

This makeup look is really festive and glamorous and I personally would wear it with nude lipstick but obviously on New Year you can rock any color combinations so you can also put red lipstick.



I started with applying silver pearly eye pencil in my tearduckt (Avon Colortrend Kajalstick in the shade White & Silver).

Over my upper & lower lid I applied metallic silvery-petrol eyeshadow (Glitz/Sleek).


In my crease I applied really light matte taupe eyeshadow (Wrapped Up/Sleek) just to create some depth to the look.

Under my browbone I applied vanilla eyeshadow (the light vanilla shade from the palette Taste Of Chocolate/Flormar).


In the outercorner of my eye I applied matte black eyeshadow (Noir/Sleek), to create the smokey effect. With an angled brush I and the same black eyeshadow I recreate thin liner on my upper lashline.

In my upper & lower lashline I applied black eyepencil and finished the look with 2 coats of mascara.

What makeup would you wear on the New Year’s Eve?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a great time on the New Year’s Eve

2 коментара:

  1. Чудесен грим. Много ми харесва как си очертала, следвайки извивката на окото. А и сивите тонове - много елегантно и красиво :)

    Лу | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ОтговорИзтриване