сряда, 14 февруари 2018 г.

NOTD:Blue Scale |Miss Sporty #020 Blue My Mind| (EN)








Hello everyone

Today’s manicure isn’t corresponding with the overall Valentine’s mood and with the whole red-pink euphoria overall, but my mood isn’t romantic or at least spring-ish at all: I’m still going for dark vamp nail polish shades, dark clothes and intensive winter scents when it comes to my everyday look.

I had the idea for this manicure for so long in my head that I’m ashamed to share with you :D but it finally got it’s turn and it’s now realized: black matt in combination with blue mattifyed scale





The black nail polish I’ve used was part of Rimmel & Rita Ora’s LE Collection “Shades Of Black” that was launched for Valentine’s Day 2017 and it’s in the shade #906 Matte Black, applied on two coats. Matte Black has matte finish, perfect opacity on 2 coats, it’s easy to apply, it has nice & comfy for applying wide brush and good longevity. I have no idea how fast it dries out alone because I’m always using top coat to shorten up the time I need to do my manicure – this time I’ve used matte top coat by Golden Rose.





After the black nail polish dried out I put 2 coats of the blue-purplish scale by Miss Sporty from the collection Crazy Party Look in the shade #020 Blue My Mind on mi middle & ring finger – this nail polish is absolutely beautiful in the bottle and applied on the nails

Blue My Mind is clear base with really fine scale chunks in deep blue & dark purple and looks great applied over dark base color (black, navy blue or dark purple) and at the same time really delicate applied over light base (I’m planning on wearing it over baby blue or white nail polish in the spring). Scale nail polishes usually have semi-matte finish and this one makes no exception – with glossy top coat over it gives that multidimensional 3D effect, but I personally recently prefer to wear scales fully mattifyed – this way light captures every single scale chunks and I love this effect!  






Blue My Mind it’s the second scale from this Miss Sporty’s collection that I own – I wear the golden one quite often as well, but I hadn’t show it on my manicure here on the blog yet, but soon I’ll do it. Miss Sportys’s scales are high quality nail polishes and maybe one of the best ones available at the market so if you’re into scales pay attention to them.  

 




I applied Blue My Mind on 2 coats for more intensive effect and I put coat of mattifying top coat to finish the manicure – usually matte manicure tend to lose their matte effect faster so my advice is to use mattifying top coat on top and to reapply the coat every second day to keep your manicure fresh and crispy matte looking for longer. 





I really like how this manicure turned out – dark, vampy, interesting and eye catching. I’ve received a lot of compliments on it and that is always nice to hear :))

How do you like scale effect nail polishes?




Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар