сряда, 14 ноември 2018 г.

NOTD: OPI Sleigh Ride For Two & Morgan Taylor Over The Top Pop (EN)








Hello everyone ❤ 

I’ve been obsessed with OPI recently and today’s manicure is made with another beautiful OPI nail polish: OPI Sleigh Ride For Two – dark bourdeoux shade with brown undertone and fine reddish-copper shimmer in it, simply a fall in a bottle ❤ 
 
Sleigh Ride For Two is from an old Christmas collection but on my opinion is nothing else but autumn shade: intense, rich and deep bourdeux shade with noticeable brown undertone and really fine reddish-copper shimmer that gives dimension and depth to the manicure.






It has full opacity on 2 coats, it dries out really quick on its own and it has pretty impressive longevity on my nails ~7 days (btw all of the OPIs I own last at least one full week on my nails), plus it is easy to apply. This type of nail reveal their fully beauty with thick coat of top coat that defines the fine shimmer in it.  






For accent on the ring fingers I decided to go for this infamous gaudy glitter by Morgan Taylor - Over The Top Pop, for which I can’t give logical explanation how exactly landed in my nail polish collection :D Over The Top Pop is made of colorful glitter particles in various sizes (hexagons, stars, circles, hearts, stars and etc gaudy stuff) in light pinkish-red jelly base, filled with fine  colorful shimmer. 





Over The Top Pop has quite liquid-y consistency and if you want to go for delicate  glitter accent you can apply 1 coat with brush but I decided to go over the top :D and pat the glitter with makeup sponge on my ring fingers to get full opacity.  I finished the manicure with thick coat top coat. 






This manicure has that autumn vibe in it and it is quite festive for a more classy and sophisticated look I’ll go for Sleigh Ride For Two on its own: it’s such a stylish shade and I already own quite similar nail polish that is more budget-friendly and I am almost done with it: Golden Rose Rich Color #34 (review here) about which I wrote my first post on the blog about it on 03.10.2014 (whoa, time flies!)







Over The Top Pop is no doubt infamous gaudy glitter but beside this I quite like it & enjoy wearing it and I’ll definitely wear it more during the upcoming festive season :D 





What color nail polishes are you rocking during this fall? 



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening♥


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар