вторник, 12 март 2019 г.

NOTD:OPI Pink Of Hearts (EN)







Hello beautiful ladies ❤ 

Spring is already here and I put away all dark, winter/fall-ish and vampy nail polishes and replaced them with spring, pastel and bright colors – exactly this type of shade is OPI Pink Of Hearts that I’ll be showing you today.






Pink Of Hearts is in really bright bonbon like pink shade and jelly consistency, that requires at least 3 coats and trained & precise application in order to achieve full opacity (I even had to apply 4th coat on some nails). Longevity is again really high on my nails and I had full 9 days with this manicure. 







Pink Of Hearts is available in set with matte colorful glitter More Than Glimmer and at first I planned to wear them both but More Than Glimmer appeared super ugly on my nails and I removed it before it was dried out :D






 
I truly love pink manicure and primarly its pastel versions, Pink Of Heart’s shade is bonbon like pink, really doll-like and eyecatching, perfect for the upcoming spring and I can’t wait to rock it on the beach in combination with dark tanned skin.  






Which is your favorite bright bon-bon pink shade nail polish?




Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening, beauties



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар