сряда, 14 февруари 2024 г.

FAVORITES: BEST PRODUCTS OF 2023 (MAKEUP, PERFUMES, SKINCARE, HAIRCARE) |EN|

 

Hello

2023 is already done so I decided it's time to share with you some of the products I've discovered throughout the year and turned out to be favorites of mine that i'll for sure use in 2024. Let's check them out!

First things first - let's see which are the best makeup products i've discovered in 2023. Starting off with NL Beauty's lip liners, I have 2 nude shades from them: 01 the one and 05 the new nude. The formula is unique! It's the most long-lasting one among all of the lipliners i've tried throughout the years. I apply NL Beauty's lip liners in the morning around 07:30 and then in the evening, when i'm removing my makeup my lip contour it's still looking flawless.  During the day I reapply my lip gloss, but not my lip liner. I really like these 2 shades, such a versatile nude ones. 

Speaking about glosses - these  MAXX IT UP by CATRICE  are my new favourite ones, I have 3 from their range. Formula is thick, non-sticky and it add such a nice volume to the lips. MAX IT UP lip glosses are semi-sheer, look great on top of lip liner and I've been using all of the shades on daily basis. 

In 2023 I discovered lip oils and I've been obsessed ever since - my favorites are by GOLDEN ROSE miss beauty with strawberry and CATRICE's GLOSSIN’GLOW in the shade 010 Keep It Juicy. Formula is thick, juicy and the shade adapts according to your lips pH. Perfect for summer!

In the summer I bought this mini face palette by SEPHORA Color Shifter and I'm using it on daily basis, plus I always take it with me when traveling. It's small but mighty - it has creamy blush that I sometimes also use as lipstick, bronzing powder, blush and topper that I also use as eyeshadow. It also comes with a removable mirror and the formulas are super long-lasting on my oily skin. This palette is also available in cooler color selection. 

With this SEPHORA palette I discovered how much I love creamy blushes so I got this  Multi Stix stick by trend !t up in the shade 010. Shade is light coral with creamy sheen and adds such a nice glow to my complexion. I also sometimes use it as an eyeshadow and lipstick. 

In 2023 was launched this mascara lash without limits by essence and it's been on my lashes everyday ever since. I got it in black and in brown, it adds volume, length and it's such a good budget-friendly mascara! 

When it comes to skincare I discovered few favourites in 2023 like the cleansing oil by skin1004, essence and eye cream by Medi-Peel and my favorite sunscreen by Beauty of Joseon, thanks to which my skin is in excellent condition. 

In the bodycare segment I also discovered some new favourites - like the Moroccan Oil body lotion that has warm oriental scent, which is super long-lasting and gives my skin nice boost of hydration. Same applies for the SEPHORA cherry flower lotion which also has strong and nice floral scent that I like to rock on its own, without applying additional perfume - it's so good! I think I'm gonna buy the body sprays that come with these body lotions as well.


2 favorite scents I've discovered in 2023 are Trendy Pink by NIKE that smells like the most vibrant and fresh violets and I wore it whole summer long, plus Heartbeat by B.U. which is warm scent, based on sandalwood and black currant. 

I'm finishing today's post with my favourite haircare products i've discovered in 2023 - I found my new favourite heat protection spray that is by LAKME and it really makes my hair non-frizy and smells like florals and powder. Last favourite for 2023 is the hair cream by Mi Amante, thanks to which my hair is velvety smooth, easily manageable and shiny.

Which are your favourite products of 2023?

You can find more posts with favourites here

Like my Facebook page Preslava's Beauty Diary | Facebook, follow me on Instagram for more pictures Preslava's Beauty Blog (@preslavasbeautydiary) • Instagram photos and videos, or on TikTok here Preslava Popova (@preslavasbeautydiary) TikTok | Watch Preslava Popova's Newest TikTok Videos

Kisses, Preslava 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар