събота, 24 февруари 2024 г.

FAVORITES: WINTER '24 (MAKEUP, BODYCARE, PERFUMES) |EN|

 

Hello

Spring is right around the corner and it's time to do a winter favorites recap. Let's go! 

Around Christmas, New Year and the parties related to my 30th birthday I had a lot of occasions to wear full-face glam and for all of them I used the newest CATRICE foundation Soft Glam Filter, that has dewy finish and it looks great on photos.  

 I'm sure this is the most winter looking makeup product I've ever had - essence's what the fake! lip gloss in the shade Ice Ice Baby, it's simply winter in a bottle! Actually it has no colour, it's sheer and it has some shimmering particles, formula is plumping and not overly sticky. From the same line I also like the nude lip gloss Oh My Nude - I've used up around 2-3 bottles from it. 

This Lip Plumper gloss is from Bell HYPOallergenic's festive limited edition collection and it's such a nice one - it's (again) semi-sheer but with thousands of golden shimmering flakes, it also has plumping formula and smells like pineapple. Thanks to the golden shine this lip gloss makes any makeup look special so I choose to wear it on Christmas and New Year's Eve. 

Another favorite lip gloss - Sephora's Outrageous 08. I got it right before my birthday in January because it was perfect fit for my planned purple birthday makeup look and I've been wearing it non-stop ever since. It has plumping formula (another one), it's super long-lasting and the shade it's interesting purple-ish nude with some silver particles.  

Another lip product I've been rocking throughout the last 3 months is this tinted lip balm by s-he colour & style in the shade 335. Formula is the right ration care-color so it's not too greasy and balmy but not too dry as well. I keep it in my purse to refresh my lip colour throughout the day while i'm on a hurry and even without mirror. The shade is nice mauve with warm undertone. 

I'm always wearing a lip liner and the 2 most worn this winter were by NL Beauty in the shade 05 The New Nude which is brown shade with cool undertone (such a trendy shade), the longevity is great and I used to pair it with all of the mentioned above lip glosses, the other one lip liner is by NYX in the shade Mahogany that I wore on its own and combined with the tinted balm by s-he colour & style.

This teal eyeliner by trend !t up is in such a nice and deep colour and it adds the perfect pop of colour to my look. 

Another product by CATRICE that I used a lot recently is the mascara CURL IT: it curls, defines and adds depth to my lashes, plus it's smudge-proof.

The nail polishes I wore mostly this witer are the deep vamp purple shade 310 by s-he colour & style and the navy blue essence wavy baby. Usually I'm not into green or blue manicure but I especially like this deep ink shade for the winter. 

Here are the body products I used mainly this winter - the whole range Spiced Orange by THE BODY SHOP smells like winter: combination of orange, cinnamon, vanilla and woody notes. I used the shower gel, body yoghurt and hand cream, I like the nourishing formulas and the cozy scent. 

Next to them I used the shower gel and the body lotion by  L’Angelica which smell so fine and delicate like coconut and have caring formulas.

 My most worn winter perfumes are 2: the first one is Noir Pour Femme by Tom Ford - all of my friend hate it :D They say it smells too smokey and muggy but I like it and I love to wear it mainly when it's really cold outside. It smells like the Indian dessert kulfi, sandalwood, incense and spices, perfect for the winter season.  

The other perfume I wore a lot is  First Love by Miss Kay that smells really similar to Dior Poison Girl. It's such a cozy and nice scent with notes of black currant and sandalwood! 

Finishing off this post with some non-cosmetic favorites - Messmer's teas. This winter I enjoyed mostly the elderberry, forest fruits, black currant, peach and apricot and mango variations. 

Which are your winter favorites?

You can find more posts with favourites here

Like my Facebook page Preslava's Beauty Diary | Facebook, follow me on Instagram for more pictures Preslava's Beauty Blog (@preslavasbeautydiary) • Instagram photos and videos, or on TikTok here Preslava Popova (@preslavasbeautydiary) TikTok | Watch Preslava Popova's Newest TikTok Videos

Kisses, Preslava 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар