събота, 30 ноември 2019 г.

NOTD: Essie Dive Bar (EN)








Hello ❤ 

As you know, I love dark & vamp manicures and today I’ll show you one beautiful dark nail polish by Essie – extremely eyecatching duochrome shade Dive Bar ❤ 





Dive Bar is in really deep and intense blueish-green shade with light purple sheen These of you, who are into makeup might recognize Dive Bar as similar to MAC’s bestselling pigment Blue Brownthis was my first thought as well ever since I first saw it, so I love pairing Ice Dive on my nails with Blue Brown on my eyes, I love this combination ❤ 





This nail polish has flawless characteristics – full opacity on 2 coats, easy application, wide brush that covers with ease the nail with 1 swipe (in case you have wide nail plate like mine, this is always a plus), high longevity (although I’m not a criteria in terms of longevity – all of my nail polishes last on my ~1 week) and is in such a pretty, deep and non-typical shade. 





Dive Bar is beautiful and eye-catching shade although is quite unusual as for a manicure choice – I’m not really into blue or green manicures (despite the fact that green is my favorite color), but Dive Bar is a favorite of mine for the fall & winter.





Which is your favorite Essie nail polish?




Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

  Have a nice evening

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар