неделя, 28 ноември 2021 г.

NOTD: Festive Emerald & Gold (EN)

 

Hello 

Today’s post is about my version of festive Christmas manicure – I don’t like Christmas themed manicures that are having Christmas tree, Santa, sugar canes, snow and so on (as well as themed manicures in general – either New Years, Halloween and so on) so my take on Christmas manicure is usually red & golden variation, as for example this here or this beautiful holiday red one – my most Christmas-y nail polish here (it even has Christmas name – Jolly Roll).



This year I wanted to have green & golden manicure so I combined 2 favorite shades: Essie Dive Bar (review here) and OPI My Favorite Ornament (review here). Dive Bar is great threeochrome nail polish: emerald bluish green with purple hints, it reminds me a lot of MAC Club.


 It’s super beautiful on real live because different shades appear with every hand move and that makes it so eye catching. My Favorite Ornament on the other side is my favorite OPI nail polish: the most beautiful and dimensional golden shade with some fine glitters and sand finish. 



I’m not a sand finishes fan so I added some top coat on top of it but this makes it even more deep and dimensional.



To make the manicure even more festive I decided to add decoration on the ring fingers – I glued it with top coat as per usual (not with nail glue!) and it stayed put until I took it off. I received so many compliments on this manicure and a lot of people were amazed that this manicure isn’t done my professionals – yes, you can have flawless manicure at home with just a little effort 

This combination reminds me of Christmas tree and golden garlands  What kind of manicure are you going to wear this holiday season?

Like my facebook page Preslava's Beauty Diary | Facebook  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures Preslava's Beauty Blog (@preslavasbeautydiary) • Instagram photos and videos

Kisses, Preslava 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар