ΡΡŠΠ±ΠΎΡ‚Π°, 26 Π΄Π΅ΠΊΠ΅ΠΌΠ²Ρ€ΠΈ 2020 Π³.

NOTD: Feisty Red |Rimmel 60 Seconds #313| (EN)

 


Hello

Merry Christmas! May your Christmas is filled with happiness & warm moments 

Today’s manicure is thematically red, but not Christmas related. I don’t like manicures with decorations such as snowflakes, Christmas trees, reindeers and etc and you won’t find this type of manicures recreated by me here.  I am not a fan of classic red manicure as well – yes, it’s timeless classic, but it’s not a shade that I prefer and wear (same goes for classic red lipstick – big no-no for me 😎)





I own an amazing classic red dress by Rare London (side not: this is my favorite brand for evening gowns, so if you are looking for a beautiful special occasion dress to get, definitely take a look at their proposals) that I decided to wear for a special occasion I attend and I wanted to pair it with matching red manicure – that’s how I got Rimmel 60 Seconds 313 Feisty Red: classic red shade. Simple as that







Brush is wide and flat, it’s fully opaque with just 1 coat, easy application, dries out on its own pretty quick and it lasts for at least 7 days. It is 6 out of 6 for great performance!

I wanted to do a festive manicure for Christmas, so I put some decorative rhinestones on my classic red nails that I sealed with some top coat. Simple, yet super eye catching 



For final I’m leaving for you some useful links to check if you are interested – here you can take a look at my last year’s Christmas manicure, here you can see review on other classic red shade I own and here – simple bright red manicure with black & white decoration.

What is your favorite Christmas manicure?


Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on   Instagram for even more photos https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

 

KissesPreslava πŸ‘„


Няма ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈ:

ΠŸΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΊΡƒΠ²Π°Π½Π΅ Π½Π° ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€