четвъртък, 9 октомври 2014 г.

NOTD:Golden Rose Rich Color #28 (EN)



Hello everyone

Today Im gonna show you my recent NOTD and I promise the next publication would be MOTD (a.k.a Makeup of the day) J


This nail polish is in gorgeus plum shade and I added silver accent on my ring finger.

The color is on the purple side and the shade as I mention is plumy.

The finish is absolutely creamy (it has no shimmer or glitter).


The pigmentation is good and since I have long nails I wear 2 coats.



I adore the combination of creamy color and accent on the ring finger sand polish/or glitter polish, so I added this beautiful silvery shade (liquid sand finish) by Perfect (#S68).


I really like this combination for fall or maybe winter time and Im definitely gonna wear it againJ

Do you like it?

So that is for today J Soon Im gonna post makeup publication, so stay tunned :P


I wish you wonderful evening




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар