неделя, 26 октомври 2014 г.

NOTD:Bright Red & Glitter (EN)



Hello everyone

It’s time to show you my recent NOTD ☺.


I was in the mood for a red nail polish , so I pick one of my favouritesFlormar Neon in the shade 010, which is a beautiful bright red color.



The finish of this nail polish is my favourite – creamy.


The pigmentation is just amazing – absolutely one coater! I applied 2 layers, since I want to stay longer on my nails without chipping the edges, but I already wear it with just one coat for 3 days in perfect condition and without top coat.


I adore glitter nail polishes and I wear them pretty often - allthough they are hard to remove. I love to add an accent on my ring finger with glitter nail polish over a base color. This glitter nail polish is by Evelyn (#11) I bought it immediately as I saw it☺. Its really cool and Im sure Im gonna wear it pretty often with different nail polishes and color combinations.


It contains oval glitter chunks and pretty small glitter chunks which are in red metallic color. I wear it on 1 coat.  I put the glitter nail polish over a light creamy color polish by Perfect (#05) – last week I wear the glitter over a clear base but I don’t like it enough (its up to you how to wear it☺).


 I really like how this turns out. I wear this combination for a second time these days and that tells a lot about how much I like it


Do you like this manicure?

Thats for today, I hope you enjoyed this publication .



I wish you a wonderful evening ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар