сряда, 5 ноември 2014 г.

MOTD:Purlpe & Anthracite (EN)



Hello everyone

Today’s makeup is another smokey makeup – this time in deep purple and anthracite, almost black shade.


After I applied an eyeshadow base I applies with a shade brush this deep pearly purple eyeshadow (#24) all over my upper and lower lid.


Then I smoked the purple shadow with an anthracite shade into my crease.After that I smoked with black matte shade (Noir/Sleek) the outer corners of my upper and lower lid.


Under my browbone I applied a matte vanilla shade (Bow/Sleek) to highlight.On my upper and lower waterline I applied a black matte silicone eyeliner.


On my lower lashline I applied a metallic purple liquid eyeliner (#10).
I finish the look with a coat mascara.


Actually the purple shade was a lot deeper and really eye catching, but this eyeshadow doesn’t look good on photos – it looks so sheer and chunky!

However, do you like this makeup?

So thats for today, I hope you enjoyed it


I wish you a wonderful evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар