неделя, 30 ноември 2014 г.

NOTD:Silver Liquid Sand (EN)



Hello everyone

Today Im gonna show you my recent manicure, which suits perfect the weather outside


The nail polish Im using is by the Bulgarian brand Perfect (you can find their nailpolishes on e-bay or amazon). The number of the nail polish is #S68 and is liquid sand finish. I personally like and wear only liquid sand nail polish with glitter inside.


Liquid sand nail polishes are the easiest way to get the perfect looking manicure in like no time – you wear them without a base underneath and without top coat, the dry pretty fast (I was ready with my manicure in 10 minuts), they last pretty long on the nails, you cant go wrong or mistake applying liquid sand nail polis (it soooo easy!) and if you chipped your manicure you can easy fix it by applying some of the polish over again.


The color is simply amazing – great silvery with silver glitter chunks, just like a piece of jewelry! Its really noticeable and I always get plenty of compliments whenever I wear it on my nails


This nail polish is really beautiful and one of my favourite nail polishesh ever!

Do you like & wear liquid sand nail polishes?


So that was for today I hope you enjoyed it☺.

Im doing some more step by step makeup tutorials soon so stay tunned :P


I wish you a wonderful evening 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар