понеделник, 10 ноември 2014 г.

MOTD:Matte Taupe Smokey Eyes (EN)



Hello everyone

Today Im going to show you quick my MOTD. The colors were more intense and deeper but still daytime wearable.


This makeup is completely matte all over my upper lid I’m wearing matte eyeshadow (Wrapped Up/Sleek). This eyeshadow is really interesting mixture of grey, brown and purple. I really like it and I wеar it pretty often on my eyes.


I define my crease with matte deepbrown shadow (Boxed/Sleek) and I add a black matte eyeshadow (Noir/Sleek) on the outer corners of my eyes.


I tightline my upper & lower waterline with black matte eyeliner and add a thin liquid liner all over my upper lid.
I finish the look with one coat mascara.







Do you like this makeup?

So that was for today I hope you enjoyed it J


I wish you wonderful eveing

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар