понеделник, 17 ноември 2014 г.

How To:Angled Smokey Eyes (EN)



Hello everyone

I was planning to do some step by step tutorials and since I was asked to do a tutorial on the angled smokey eyes I decided this to be my first photo lesson.This makeup is easy to do and I hope this would be helpful for some of you

1.Im applying an eyeshadow base all over my lid to make the eyeshadows  blend easily, make them stay longer in place and to intensify the colors.



2.Im placing piece of paper on my upper lid – Im following the natural shape of my eye. I apply a matte dark brown shade and softly blending it into the center of my lid.



3.Im applying the same matte dark brown shade over my lower lid.



4.Im applying a metallic copper-bronzey shade (Gift Basket/Sleek) in my inner corner, center of my lid and slightly blending it to the dark brown shade. This is a great color combination and the combination of matte + pearly/metallic finish gives a 3-D effect to the makeup.


5.Im tightlining my upper & lower waterline with black silicone eyeliner.



6.Im applying thing layer matte liquid liner over my upper lid.


7.Im finishing the looks with 2 coats mascara.

Here’s the final look:







You can do this look with different color combinations.

How do you like this makeup?Would you try it out?


I wish you a wonderful evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар