неделя, 10 май 2015 г.

Haircare:Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly-Review & Results (EN)






Hello everyone

Since I got asked pretty often about how I take care of my hair I decided to create a rubric in the blog about my hair routine, some tips how to take care for long hair and how to keep it healthy. I’ll post my hair routine soon and today I decided to show you the results I got using the super popular Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly in the shade 02.

Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly is an innovative product which naturally lightens your hair up to 2-3 shades using natural ingredientscamellia oil and hydrogen peroxide. The effect e permanent!

So my natural hair colour is dark brown with golden hint in it. Every year a hairdresser dyes a highlights in my hair in the shade 7 (golden blonde). Here how my hair looks like:





I don’t know if you can tell from this picture but the top layer of my hair is in my natural hair colour and I don’t have highlights there. A couple of months ago I decided that I want to go lighter with my hair but I wanted to do it gradually just so I can decide where to stop if I don’t like how it turns out.

Sunkiss jelly is available in 3 variants: 01 for really dark brown hair, 02 for middle dark brown and 03 for dark blonde. The tube contains only 100ml, the consistency is gel like and it has nice scent which I can’t smell when applied.

Attention: The jelly lightens only up the natural shade of the hair! Mine hair has the golden tint in it so it turns out dark blonde. I have a friend with naturally dark hair and her hair became orange after she used the jelly.
As I said I used the shade 02. I applied the sunkiss jelly only on the top layer of my hair, which is natural and non dyed.

The sunkiss jelly works only on natural & non dyed hair!

I decided to do an experiment and I put the jelly on the dyed parts of my hairs and there was absolutely no difference at all, so if you have dyed hair skip this product or use it only on the roots.

Here’s the natural colour of my hair:




Heres the effect after 3 uses:




Heres after 6 uses:




And here’s the final result after 9 uses:





For 9 uses I used 2 tubes of the product.




On the packaging is written that you have to apply the product every 3 days and to blow-dry your hair or leave it to dry under the sun. I used to apply nice amount of the product on thin layers of my hair and blow dry it until is completely dry. Also I don’t use the product every 3 days – I used it on every 10 days and that’s why I use to do this around 2 months. On the packaging is written to use gloves when you use the jelly but I forgot to and I used to wash my hands really nice after applying and then I used to put nice amount of rich hand cream so everything was okay with my skin.

I really like how my hair colour turns out after using the sunkiss jelly – it’s around 3 shades lighter than my natural hair colour and honey golden-ish.
I dont feel my hair dry or damagedI have to mention that my hair is thick, normal in the roots and dry on the lengths (because of the long length.)

For me this Loreal’s product does what it claims to do: it gradually lightens my hair with few shades. Although I pretty much like the effect I dont think Ill continue using this productsimply because I dont think it can make my hair any lighter without damaging it. Probably I’ll dye my hair in 7.0 with cool-er undertone because is warmer now.

Have you tried this innovative product and how are the results?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар