петък, 22 май 2015 г.

Skincare:How I Remove My Makeup? #1 (EN)






Hello everyone

Since today there’s another new rubric on the blog – all about the skincare. I decided the first post to be about how I remove my makeup on everyday bases. Next month I’ll share with you my complete skincare routine.

I bet we all know how important is to remove your makeup properly and what happens if we dont do this effective & regularlythings as clogged pores, pimples, zits, early wrinkles...

In my early teenage years I had really bad skin and the dermatologist I visited knows that I want to cover my blemishes with makeup so he gave me some really useful tips on how I should remove my makeup properly, which I use even nowadays. The most important tip was about the double cleansе method -  this method includes at least 2 products and a face brush – for example you can use a face wash/gel/cleanser/cleansing oil with face brush and after that you use micellar water/bi-phase/oil-based lotion. As you can see there are a lot of combinations you can choose from and find the best for your skin & needs.

Since 7 months I’m using the combination of face cleansing gel + micelle water. Here are quick reviews about the products:





-Face cleansing gel for sensitive skin Nature Of Agiva |Roses From Bulgaria| with 100% natural Bulgarian rose water, vitamin E, diamond microspheres and balanced Ph. This is Bulgarian product but you can find it on www.ebay.com or www.amazon.com. This face wash is seriously the best I ever used on my skin. The products with Bulgarian rose and especially the Bulgarian rose water work so good on my skin so I decided to give this product a chance. The cleansing gel feels super soft on my skin, it doesn’t dries it out, it took my makeup of completely, it cleanses and freshens my skin. I find it really similar as effect and a bit better of the Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser and La Roche-Posay Toleriane Gel Moussant Adoucissant which I used regular before I found out this product. Overall the product has 2 cons: 1.The packaging. I’ve used about 7-8 packaging of it and everytime the cap broke from itself so I have to transfer is in a smaller container if I have to travel somewhere. 2.It’s not economic at all. I use one packaging about a month/month and half and it’s not a big deal for me because I can find it practically in every store in Bulgaria but if you have to purchase it this might be a problem for you.





- Mixa Optimal Tolerance Micellar Water for sensitive skin. It’s hypoallergenic, contains no parabens, alcohol and it has physiologic Ph5,5. Mixa is my favourite brand when it comes to skincare. I have tried some micellar waters which dries out my skin, break me out, or I had allergic from then and then I decided to try the Optimal Tolerance Micellar Water  which just was launched in Bulgaria at this time. Since then this micellar water is my favourite as my last step in my makeup removing routine. The water has slight scent and it feels just like pure water on my skin. I use 1 cotton pad to clear up the eyeliner/mascara left but if I’m wearing light makeup (mascara, bb cream and some blush) I can remove all of my makeup using only the micellar water. It doesn’t dry out my skin. I use one packaging around 2 months.

So here’s how I remove my makeup step by step using these products:

1.I slightly soak my fingers into some water and gentle start removing my mascara using only water. I’m really careful when it comes to my eye area so I prefer to soak my lashes into the water and this way removes 90% of my mascara instead of rub them using cotton pad.

2.Then I grab some face cleansing gel and slightly massage it all over my face including the eye area once. I wash everything with water.

3.Although the bb cream I’m using on everyday bases is super light and its almost completely removed with the 1st wash I like to put some cleansing gel on my face brush and start massaging it on my nose, chin and cheeks – those are the arias where I have bigger pores and I make this just to be sure there are completely clear. If I used foundation that day I use my face brush all over my face.

4.I pat my face with a face towel and then I put some micellar water on cotton pad. Usually at this point I have all of my makeup removed accept for little leftover mascara or eyeliner on my lashline. I  put the cotton pad over my eyelid, wait about 15s and then I remove it gentle. Everything is completely cleaned.

After that I continue with my skincare routine which like I said I’ll show you next month so stay tuned J .

I want to mention that I wear makeup pretty often (like bb cream, powder, bronzing powder, eyeliner/eyeshadow and mascara) and this cleansing routine is perfect for my skin and its needs. I use these products since 6-7 months and my skin is in a perfect condition. 

Lately the oil cleansers are super popular and got my attention so I might give them a chance, because I was super satisfied with the oil based makeup removers. I’ll do an update on my makeup removing routine whenever I change the products. At this moment they are perfect for the needs of my skin but as we know the needs are changing with the age, clime and other factors.

I hope this post was useful for you.

What’s your makeup removing routine?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary


Have a nice evening

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар