вторник, 17 ноември 2015 г.

Skincare:DIY Mousturizing Face Mask For Every Skintype (EN)








Hello everyone

Since winter is right around the corner and the weather is getting colder with every day, our skin needs more intensive hydration and more care. 

Today I decided to share with you an easy & effective face mask recipe, which is suitable for every skin type. Face masks are really important for my skincare routine for clear & beautiful skin and that’s why I’m using them at least 2 times a week. In the colder months I use 1 time a week deep cleansing mask and 1 time a week deep hydrating mask.


The main important ingredient in this hydrating face mask (and the only one actually), which makes it suitable for every skin type is honey. I use honey almost everytime I prepare homemade mask at home for my hair, face or body.


The natural organic honey has plenty of benefits for the skin: it treats acne, it hydrates every skin type, it regulates the sebum, it cleans out the toxins, any dirt and makeup from the pores, it evens out the skin tone, it works great on scars, it works against wrinkles and anti-aging and that’s why it so good for any skin type (if you aren’t allergic to honey, of course). 


Apply layer of natural organic honey (i’m using organic manuka honey) on clear face and wait around 20 minutes to soak. After that wash your wash with warm water and apply some moisturizer.


Of course, you can add some more ingredients to your mask, depending on the needs of your skin: if your skin is dry you can add some olive oil drops for an extra hydration; if you want to double the whitening effect then add some lemon juice to the honey; and etc.


Using this face mask regular makes my skin clean, evens out my skintone and brightens my complexion.

Which is your favourite DIY homemade face mask?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

2 коментара:

  1. I tried this and absolutely love it. I think I might do it once a week because I just really love how it makes my skin feel. And the crazy thing was that my skin felt incredible for days. I felt like it looked better. I do not know if is has shrunk my pores, but it did something great.

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ОтговорИзтриване