сряда, 24 октомври 2018 г.

NOTD: OPI Tickle My France-y fr. My Favorite Ornament (EN)




Hello everyone

Today’s post is all about the manicure I’m rocking for the past month – quite popular taupe  Tickle My France-y and the golden sand My Favorite Ornament. This combination is right out my valley: I simply love a good nude manicure that has a twist and I’ve been wearing this manicure for the past month and this speaks clearly how much I enjoy it.





I really like taupe manicure but not on me – I do have quite noticeable yellow undertone on my skin and until now I hadn’t like how a taupe shade looks on my hands. Tickle My France-y is extremely popular taupe shade at OPI’s selection range and got my attention immediately as I saw it: really tender taupe shade with the right amount of grey, brown and purple but at the same time is light enough to be categorized as nude, according to my skintone.

 




Tickle My France-y is extremely easy to apply, it has full opacity on 2 coats, it dries out quickly on its own and it has nice glossy finish. Longevity is excellent – a whole week on my nails without chipping or fading.  






For a twist I decided to go for the golden sand nail polish My Favorite Ornament: again, another extremely popular nail polish by OPI and in the view of how much of a big fan I am on golden manicures I couldn’t skip it. I love golden accents in general and My Favorite Ornament is exactly my cup of tea: perfect golden shade that shines like a sun ray! It is super easy to apply, it has full opacity on 2 coats, it dries out on the nails really quickly and it doesn’t have that scratching and rough sand finish, however I don’t like & wear sand nail polishes on its own so I’ve put 2 coats of top coat to smooth it out a bit.  

My Favorite Ornament reminds me a lot of another favorite of mine golden nail polish that has semi-sand finish Essence The Gel 44 On Air (review here), but the difference between them both is that Essence is a bit more muted and discrete comparing to My Favorite Ornament in the view of this how such a golden & sparkly nail polish could be discreet :D





 
My Favorite Ornament I’ve worn during the summer on my pedicure and especially on tanned skin it looks ah-mazing but as for complete manicure using it I’ll use it only on a vacation or for some special occasion. 

Tickle My France-у on the other side is extremely universal shade which I own since the past winter and I am rocking throughout the whole year – it is one of those shades that I reach for whenever I don’t know what shade I want to wear, whenever I want nude manicure (which is 9 out of 10 times I’m doing my nails) or whenever I want a manicure that would look good paired with any outfit/occasion.
 
How do you like taupe manicure and which taupe nail polish is your favorite? 



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening♥


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар