събота, 8 декември 2018 г.

NOTD:OPI Visions Of Love (EN)







Hello everyone ❤ 

In my previous post with Fall Favorites here I mentioned one of my recent nail polish purchases that is in typical fall shade: OPI Visions Of Love.
Visions Of Love (I love OPI’s names!) is beautiful, deep and really dark bourdeaux shade that looks almost black on artificial light. On day light Visions Of Love has noticeable brown undertone and for me personally this is a shade that I’ll wear in the late fall, right before transitioning to early winter.   






Consistency is jelly and it requires 3 thin layers to get full opacity. It dries out quickly on its own and it has good shine as well, but I love mirror shine so I added a thick coat of top coat. Longevity is amazing as always – full 7 days (actually all of OPI’s nail polishes I own have really good longevity on my nails).





 
Since holiday season is right around the corner I decided to go for 2 accent nails and I choosed to pair Visions Of Love with sparkly golden shade Essence The Gel 44 On Air – full review on it & plenty of photos you can see here





 
Which shades do you go for in this transition period between late fall and early winter?



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening♥


 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар