неделя, 2 декември 2018 г.

Favorites: Fall 2018 |Makeup, Perfumes, Manicure| (EN)







Hello everyone

It is tradition to share with you at the end of every season my favorite products so since winter is right around the corner Fall 2018 Favorites are on focus today. In case you've missed Summer 2018 Favorites you can read theme here
Face:





-     Bourjois City Radiance foundation in the shade 06 Golden Sun

Such a great foundation with dewy finish, light formula and high SPF 30. I started using it in September and I keep using it non stop in both October & November. Although I have super oily skin I don't truly like matte foundations and I prefer using foundations that have semi-matte or dewy finish and medium coverage. City Radiance I find similar to another favorite of mine - Healthy Skin Harmony by Мax Factor.


-       Bourjois Healthy Mix compact powder in the shade 03 

I really like the foundation from the same line Healthy Mix for cold weather (you can read full review on it here) and recently I decided to give the compact powder a try. I am true loose powder fan and I barely wear compact powders but I do keep one compact powder in my purse to mattify my face every once in a while if needed. This powder adds high coverage, it is mattifying and it has good longevity, it is suitable for mixed & oily skin.





-         Max Factor compact bronzing powder Crème Bronzer in the shade 05 Light Gold

I mention quite a lot this bronzing powder because it is a true favorite of mine and it is one from the best products I've tried in 2018. You can read a full review on it here.  For me this it the best product when it comes to bronzing & contouring products I've tried yet.


-         Rimmel Kate highlighting palette

I go for the pink shade whenever I wear cool toned makeup and the golden & bronze one I choose whenever I am wearing warm toned makeup. These highlighters have good payoff but a bit dry consistency. I would like to point out that the shades in this palette are more on the darker side and aren't suitable for women with pale skin - I go for the bronze shade whenever I am having fake tan on or else it looks too dark & visible on my natural skin tone. Whenever I don't have a fake tan on I choose the golden shade but I apply it with light hand. All of the highlighting powders in this palette are colorful (pearly pink, golden, bronze), i.e. there isn't a shade that adds just glossy/wet glow to the skin so if you are looking for a light highlighter for a more natural glow this palette isn't for you.






Eyes:

-         Rimmel Magnifyes Spice 12 pan eyeshadow palette

I associate fall with this paletee - it has so much red, orange, bronze and brown shades, so pretty ♥ On everyday bases I like to apply the eyeshados with angled brush as an eyeliner and in my free time I simply adore wearing dark smokey eye in reddish tone, it looks amazing ♥ I always pair reddish eyesadow with warm blush (like Milani Berry Amore – review here) and brown lipstick. Review & swatches on the palette you can see here.


-         Bourjois Eyecatching Nude 03 eyeshadw palette

Тhis palette is like the total opposite on the other one - it has light, neutral and suitable for a no makeup makeup shades with which you can easily achieve delicate & subtle everyday look. This palette is extremely universak and is my top pick for travelling - I just add it into my makeup bag + one single eyeshadow in a bright shade and I am ready to go. Review & swatches on the pallete you can read here.






-          Rimmel Magnifyes 008 On Taupe Of The World creamy stick eyeshadow






Usually I am not a fan of creamy eyeshadow but after so many good reviews on this I take 1 for a test. This product is double ended - on the  one side is cream eyeshadow in pale champagne shade (on my skin does not look anything like a taupe) and on the other side is graphite black shade. I have to admit that this creamy eyeshadow is gorgeous - I don't even need to set the with pressed eyeshadow, they do not crease at all despite my oily skin, don't fade at all and look flawless until I remove my makeup at the end of the day. I wear the eyeshadow in combination (light on the upper lid and the dark on as an eyeliner) as well on its own and since I don't own an eyeshadow primer right now I use the champagne shade as primer. A few of my girlfriends and my mom also use this creamy eyeshadow product and quite enjoy it, my mom even bought it in another shades. However the packaging is quite tacky and it looks awful after just 2 months of using it.

-         Rimmel Wow Wings mascara





I can not agree with the promised WOW effect to achieve with this mascara but this is duo to the fact no mascara can make my lashes WOW-mazing looking because they are short, straight, fine and spare (viva la fake lashes!). I have to admit this mascara has nice consistency and comfy brush - it is still not as good as my favorite Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl but it curles and reaches even the finest & invisible eyelashes in the eye corner. I would say this mascara is more of a curling & lengthening mascara, it doesn't give as much volume though. 

Lips:






-         Bourjois Contour Edition lip liners in the shade 01 Nude Wave and 11 Funky Brown

Bourkois's lip liners are my top favorite - you can read a full review on 11 Funky Brown here. Unfortunately this is the last one I have because this shade is no longer available for purchasing so I guess I'll have to look for another lip liner once I finished it (Catrice lip foundation's liners got my attention, do you guys already tested them?) №01 has the same colour as my lips and that makes it suitable for almost all of my nude lipsticks and I'm using it non stop as well. Contour Edition's lip liners have soft & buttery consistency, they are easy to apply, have good longevity even on its own and does not dry out my lips. Totally recommend! 






-         Bourjois Rouge Velvet The Lipstick in the shade 22 Moka-Dero, 23 Taupe Of Paris and 24 Parisienne

I posted a review on these lipsticks a few days ago so I'll just place the link to the in depth review here Nice creamy consistence, velvet matte finish and really high longevity on the lips


-         Blistex Triple Butter lip balm






I am person that has really dry, chapped and peeling lips throughout the whole year and I am constantly looking for working & healing lip balms that keep my lips soft & moisturized (I boycott all type of colored vaseline based lip balms like Nivea's). Last year I bought the famous Blistex Lip Relief Cream which is great healing lip balm but I can wear it only at home sinc it has white color. Recently I saw Blistex ad and since they are already available for purchasing here in BG and I went and bought a Blistex stick to carry with me in my purse - I pick the Trippe Butter variant that smells like caramel & mango.  This lip balm has great ingredients, nice & buttery consistency and smoothens & hydrates my lips in depth. Such a great product that reminds me a bit of another favorite of mine - EOS lip balm (review on the blueberry & accai you can read here). I highly recommend Blistex lip balms if you have dry, chapped & cracked lips, the really do work for me. I recently saw that the heeling lip relief cream in a pot version is also available for purchasing here so I'll give it a try as well. 


Мanicure:






-         OPI Tickle My France-y, Sleigh Ride For Two, Visions Of Love and Rimmel Berries & Cream

As you can tell from my manicure post I am recently obsessed with OPI's nail polishes and I bought quite a lot of their nail polishes. During the fall I wore a lot this beautifull taupe shade Tickle My France-y (review here), this fall-ish bourdeax with coppery red shimmer Sleigh Ride For Two (review here), another bourdeaux shade which is more on the brown side Visions Of Love (review will be up soon) and one more bourdeaux shade that is more reddish - Rimmel 60 Seconds Berries & Cream (review on it will be up soon as well).




Perfumes:


-         Marc Jacobs Decadence Divine EDP





I posted a scented review on this perfume a few weeks ago - you can read it here Really feminine, noticeable and sexy scent that smells like champagne, plums and white florals, it has great longevity and sillage. Amazing scent that I can rock throughout the whole year.


-         Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire EDP





Me and La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain have strong love relationship ever since 2012 when I first smelled it - it was love at first smell. Really feminine, sexy, warm and lovely scent that smells like amarena sour cherries, licorice and almonds. Review will be up in January so stay tuned! 


These were my favorite products for fall 2018, which are yours? Share with me at the commens, I would like to read about them.  


Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар