понеделник, 14 май 2018 г.

Review:Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation #53 Beige Clair |EN|







Hello everyone

Today’s review is all about the foundation I’m currently usingBourjois 1 2 3 Perfect in the shade 53 Beige Clair.

Bourjois is one of my all-time favorite brands and I’ve tried mostly all of their foundations, that are available in the Bulgarian market – I have in depth reviews on these 2: Healthy Mix (review here) and Air Mat (review here).





The quality of all of them I’ve tried is really high – great formula, feel on the skin, packaging, scent… All characteristics are on point plus the color selection is suitable for women with yellow toned skin, like me, which makes Bourjois foundations great pick if you are searching for yellow based shades.





1 2 3 Perfect isn’t new product on the market. It’s color selection includes 5 shades and all of Bourjois shades numbers are matching – for my skin I know that during the cold months I’m shade 52 or 2 from Bourjois shades, as well as during the hot months when I have tan my choice is 53 or 3.  I think this practice is really versatile because I always know which shade will suit best my skintone and I only have to choose what type of foundation I need: matt & middle coverage Air Matt, light formula and matte finish 123 Perfect, dewy finish and light to medium Coverage Healthy Mix, high SPF and semi-dewi finish City Radiance, etc.

1 2 3 contains the standard for this type of product 30ml amount and it is in stable glass container with pump. 1 2 3 has light, barely detectable powder scent – same scent have Bourjois blushes Blush Joues, highlighter Le Petite Strober, their loose powder (#truebourjoisfan).






 1 2 3 Perfect’s consistency is really light and liquidy – easy to apply and blend on the skin, after application it needs 2 to 3 minutes to set and the finish becomes matte. This is my first time trying a foundation that has matte finish and such a light texture, which automatically makes it my favorite.  I have really oily skin but in the same time I don’t like thick, heavy foundations on everyday bases – I much prefer light, airy consistencies with semi-matte finish, which I fix additionally with matte powder.   






I apply this foundation with flat buffing foundation brush for natural look. 123’s texture doesn’t emphasize pores, fine lines or light imperfections and the coverage is light: it evens out my skintone and it covers light imperfections such as light redness and spots, but for pimples, regular redness, dark circles or hyperpigmentation you’ll need additional use of concealer. Coverage allows building if you prefer applying more than 1 layer of foundation. 1 2 3 does not dries out my skin and it has good longevity on me: in cool weather is +12 hrs as in the winter I wore it on its own, with no powder on top, and in hot and humid weather longevity is around 8 to 10 hours and I need to matte throughout the day with some clear powder, but keep in mind that my skin is desperately oily – if you have normal, combination or like regular oily skin, you’ll probably not need additional mattifying with powder throughout the day.  





1 2 3 Perfect contains color correcting pigments that work anti imperfections: yellow for anti-dark circles and hyperpigmentation, purple for anti-dull complexion and green for covering redness.  I don’t have dark circles, hyperpigmentation or dull skin so I can’t confirm if this foundation does what I claims, but I do have light redness around my nose which 1 2 3 successfully covers and I don’t need to apply additional green concealer to neutralize them.  Except for concealing imperfections, Bourjois claims 24hrs hydration and I agree: I don’t feel my skin dehydrated or dried out after I take it off, also “second skin” effect and light, airy texture – I totally agree that these claims are true.  
 
1 2 3 Perfect as SPF 10 which is ok for cold months in the city, when I spend like 10 minutes outside, but for sunny months and hot weather I always wear extra SPF underneath.




 
I can’t find any cons in 1 2 3 Perfect, I already used up 2 bottles of it in a row and I have 1 extra waiting, so I can qualify it as great product: I like the light texture, matte finish, natural look it gives me, good longevity and medium coverage. I categorize it as an universal foundation – I’ve worn it during the winter in minus degrees and snow, as well as in the summer weather at the moment: +30 degrees Celsius and strong sun.  During the colder months I wore without powder on top and now, in the hot weather I reapply powder to set it once throughout the day. Great pick for everyday bases!

I recommend 1 2 3 Perfect to those of you who like foundations with light texture, matte finish and middle coverage, women that have combination to oily skin. Definitely 1 2 3 Perfect is one of my favorite foundations I’ve tried and its next to Air Mat in my personal top list. Air Mat has higher coverage and true matt finish, while 1 2 3 Perfect is lighter and has finer matt finish.

Have you tried 1 2 3 Perfect and what are your thoughts on it? Tell me in the comments. 

Have a nice evening


Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар