вторник, 22 май 2018 г.

NOTD:Pastel Beige & Golden Scale |Miss Sporty| (EN)








Hello everyone

Today’s manicure is one of my all-time favorite ones that I’ve ever worn

I adore nail polishes with scale effect and I want to show you the scales from Miss Sporty’s collection Crazy Glitter Top Coat – 3 scales: golden, silver and blue ( I own the golden and the blue). I already have a review on the blue one here so I suggest you to read it if it got your attention.  

Today is finally the day I’m going to show you the beautiful golden scale 010 The Show Must Glow On I’ve wrote about it in the post with my yearly favorites here but the nail polish itself is pretty that it deserves separate review.




 
The scale has clear base with thousands of really fine golden scale flakes in it, which look incredible beautiful over different bases - dark (black, navy, deep red), bright (pink, green, blue) up to nude (pastel beige, pink, taupe)…List is endless but there isn’t a single color I’ve put on top this nail polish and I ended up not liking it, and my favorite combination is over nude: as I’m presenting it to you today. 





For my base I used pastel beige cream nail polish by Miss Sporty Check Matte in the shade 005 Beige Blanket, which is in vibrant beige color with detectable yellow undertone. This nail polish has comfy brush, it is fully opaque on 2 layers, consistency is classic for nail polish with cream finish, and the finish is, as you can tell, matte. Matte nail polishes usually dries quicker that regular ones and this one makes no exception – whenever I’m using it my manicure is ready for less than 10 minutes. My advice is to always put matte top coat over matte nail polishes so that they can last longer. 

This exact beige shade is one of my favorites because it has yellow undertone and it suits my yellow skin, and at the same time is super bright and makes my hands look tanned which I adore.




 
After I applied the 2nd layer of Beige Blanket I applied 2 layers of The Show Must Glow On: application is great for this type of effect nail polish because it applies absolutely even, although there are scale chunks in it you don’t need to pat or place them. The Show Must Glow On sparkles really fine on 1 layer but I prefer it on 2 so that it has more depth and dimension. 

Scale chunks are really fine and not the regular thick and big scale chunks that are find in the most scale nail polishes. These are super fine and in beautiful golden shade. Brush is wide, consistency is normal and although there are scale chunks in it is not a torture to remove it – I place cotton pad soaked with nail polish for 30sec per nail and I don’t have to rub it at all. 

I finished the manicure with layer of top coat: my favorite Golden Rose Quick Dry which adds such dimension and thickness to my manicure that people ask me all the time if I’m having my nail done at the salon with gelish :)





I am in love with this manicure – it looks unpretentious but at the same time is not the boring pastel nude manicure! It sparkles nicely in golden radiance without being over the top and on my opinion is suitable even for casual business atmosphere.

This manicure lasted with no tags around 10 days although all the work I had – it doesn’t have any tags, beside the growth part of my nails.

Couple of words for Miss Sporty’s nail polishes - I already own around 10 of them and I’m really impressed by the quality keeping in mind their retail price as well. Like, seriously, for 1,50 Euro you get full opacity on 2 layers, wide brush, easy application & remover, classic as well as non-typical shades. I definitely plan on getting more of these treasures!  





This manicure I’m wearing non-stop for the past month and a half and I just can’t get enough of it 






How do you like it? Leave me a comment :)



Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening everyone





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар