сряда, 14 март 2018 г.

Review:Max Factor Creme Bronzers |05 Light Gold & 10 Bronze| (EN)








Hello everyone

Max Factor just launched their new bronzing powders Crème Bronzers in two shades: 05 Light Gold and 10 Bronze on which I’m doing a review today.

Crème bronzers are in nice compact packaging that is lightweight and stable. The amount of product you get is 3gr

Crème bronzer’s formula is baked, which means that it’s texture is really fine, soft and crumbling and it is better to apply the bronzer with soft brush. I personally prefer applying it with flat contour brush with natural hair. 





Max Factor claims natural sun kissed effect and ultra-easy blend ability which I think is true: both bronzing powders look really natural on the skin, they are super easy to blend and I don’t think you can put too much product on once – pigmentation is buildable so you can achieve soft contour as well as classic bronzed look.   

05 Light Gold is in light, milky brown shade with yellow undertone and it is really light as you can see. Lighter shade 05 Light Gold I was afraid that it might be a bit too light for my medium skin tone, but when applied on the skin it looks super natural. 







Using Light Gold I achieve perfect daytime & office suitable bronzed look – I apply it with flat contour brush underneath my cheekbones to define them, in my crease, on both sides of my nose, underneath my lower lip and around my temples for light, naturally bronzed look. 





I plan on using Light Gold during the months I’m not tanned because during the summertime will be too light for me. Due this fact I think Light Gold is suitable even for women with pale skin, because it looks super natural and I can’t imagine putting too much of it: pigmentation is buildable and this is definitely not one of these products you need to apply super carefully to not overdone your look.   




Since this shade is really light I think you can easily apply it all over your face for adding bronzed look to your skin, if you are into this effect. Light Gold has satin finish – it’s not matte, but it doesn’t have shimmer in it as well, it look soft and gossamer on the skin.  

Darker shade 10 Bronze I took after I saw that Light Gold will be too light for me whenever I’m tanned. Both shades have identical characteristics and the only difference is in the shades (of course) and in the finish as well. 






Bronze is in bronze-golden shade with orange undertone such a classic shade for this type of product. Shade is deep bronzy and on my opinion is suitable for women that have medium skin tone so that it won’t look too fake or overdone when applied, or at least really light hand by application.  







Bronze’s finish is shimmery, typical bronze-golden shade which during the summer applied over tanned skin will look stunning – I can’t wait for summer to come and rock it






I apply Bronze on the same places I apply Light Gold and I think it looks really nice on my medium skin tone and it gives me that sun kissed look.  
I like Bronze applied on my mobile lid for a quick bronzed look, as well as applied on the apples of my cheeks as a blush – in case you’re into brown blush (I really like brown blushes). 

Both bronzing powders aren’t scented which I like and have identical soft, buttery and kind of crumbly consistency, they are easy to apply,  pigmentation is buildable and have good longevity even on my oily skin they doesn’t fade away or come off during the day. 





Light Gold is definitely super universal shade, suitable even for women with pale skin and you can achieve soft as well as defined contour.
Bronze is suitable for women with medium skin tone & warm undertone due to its classic golden-bronzy shade which on my opinion it will look best on darker skin. 





Both bronzing powders are high quality and the formula glides on like a dream (I love baked face products) and Max Factor’s new blushes got my attention but I won’t buy any of them soon, because I own 3 blushes already and I don’t like to clutter my vanity. 


Have you tried these new bronzing powders Crème Bronzer? 

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар