вторник, 20 март 2018 г.

NOTD: Rose Gold Obsession |Pull & Bear Rose Gold| (EN)







Hello everyone ♥

Spring is right around the corner and I'm already in the mood for spring manicure in soft & pastel shades  ♥

Rose gold shade is extremely popular in the past few years and I personally am obsessed with it - I like incorporating it in my makeup, clothing and manicure as well. 





To make this manicure I first applied base on my nails  (Rimmel Nailcare Base & Top Coat) and after it dries out I applied 2 coats of the pastel pink nude Essence The Gel #98 Pure Beauty on all of my fingers, except for the ring & middle. I already wrote about Pure Beauty here.  

Pure Beauty it's in soft nude shade with noticeable pink undertone, it covers perfectly on 2 coats, it has good longevity, brush is wide and comfy to work with and the finish is classic cream







I am over obsessed with nude tones and I own countless amount of nude nail polishes in my collection :D I adore nude manicure and whenever I don't know which manicure I want to wear for the week I go for classic nude shade. 

Pure Beauty is one of my favorite nail polishes due to its high quality characteristics and the universal shade. I have 1/3 of my bottle left and whenever I run out of it I'll repurchase it for sure. 
Most of the time I pair Pure Beauty with a glitter/other kind of special effect nail polish on my ring & middle fingers – my favorite technique :))






Pull & Bear's Rose Gold nail polish is super pretty in the bottle, but applied on whole nails is a bit too much for my liking, so I prefer it used as an accent. Rose Gold is from Pull & Bear's metallic collection, they also have classic creams as well as glitters, but on my opinion these aren't impressing and only the metallic shades are eye catching. 







Rose Gold is beautiful rose-gold shade that has the perfect amount of rose and gold in it for my liking. It covers perfectly on 2 coats, it has good longevity, it is easy to apply and the finish is totally metallic - it almost looks like a mirror!
The only thing I don't really like about this nail polish is the brush - it is classic thin brush, but I much prefer wide brushes for better application.

I finished the manicure with 1 coat of top coat с OPI Infinite Shine - I used it for first time and it is too early to share my opinion about it, but so far so good I like it. I'll write more about it after I use it for some more time. 






Rose Gold looks great mattifyed with matte top coat - for a bit unpretentious look. I plan on wearing it a lot during the spring - these type of muted pinks are favorite of mine for the upcoming season ♥

How do you like rose gold shade? 



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary
 
Have a nice evening


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар