сряда, 6 януари 2021 Π³.

Review: Max Factor Radiant Lift FND #55 Beige & Facefinity Bronzer #001 Light Gold (EN)


Hello

Happy New year  Stay healthy & be happy 

According the statistics on the blog, reviews on foundations, powders and other face makeup products are the most visited & searched for so I decided to write a 2 in 1 review on the foundation Radiant Lift in the shade 55 Beige, combined with bronzing powder FaceFinity in the shade 001 Light Gold, both products are by one of my favorite brands – Max Factor.




First things first I’m going to introduce you the foundation – I’ve tried this foundation accidently, but it turned out to be one of my favorites I’ve ever tried. My mom uses this foundation and she is super happy with the performance of it, because it’s targeting mature skin due the hyaluronic acid extract in the formula and the demi-matte finish with fine sheen. My favorite Max Factor’s foundation until now was Miracle Touch (review on it you can see here), followed by Healthy Skin Harmony (I wrote about it here), I also like FaceFinity 3in1 which tend to be MF’s bestselling foundation – I also wrote few words about it here (N.B! I wrote about the old formula, now it’s relaunched!) Radiant Lift is quite popular and loved foundation, I read great reviews on its longevity and beautiful finish, also my mom is also constantly saying about how nice it is but I refused to give it a try until last winter, because I was scared of the fine shimmers in the formula – I do have super oily skin and I tend to stay away from any shimmery or glowy foundations.



Once I was back in my hometown and I forgot to put a foundation in my makeup bag, so I had to use some of my mom’s foundations and I decided to give Radiant Lift a try. I put it on in the morning, a ran around all day to cover unexpected tasks & solve some issues and accidently travelled back to Sofia in the evening, so when I get back and started to remove my makeup, I was pleasantly surprise to see that my foundation looks perfectly fine – yes, I do set it with some transparent powder, but as I already pointed I have super oily skin and I need to matify it at least 2-3 times per day if I want to look presentable.  Radiant Lift stayed flawless looking on my skin for 10 hours, without any smudging, absorbing into the skin or creasing. I was pleasantly surprised with its staying power so I went and get a full bottle, because I knew I had a trip coming soon and I needed long staying foundation to wear on it.



Radiant Lift’s next test was the exact trip at the beginning of January – I did my makeup at 3 p.m. (flight was early in the morning) and my makeup lasted (with just one quick mattifying) 20 hours!!! From -10 grad in Sofia we landed in +20 in Athens and although the sharp temperature difference, although all the running back and forth throughout the day and all the sightseeing, at the end of the day around 20 a.m. I removed my makeup and my foundation was still looking fresh and almost like just applied. Impressive performance!



Due objective reasons after January 2020 I didn’t had more than a few special occasions to wear Radiant Lift at (let’s keep in mind that for the past year I didn’t wear any makeup for 3-4 months summary), but I attended some parties in the summer & autumn where I wore it and it performed as perfect as back in January. I wore it in high humidity sea climate in +35 grad and also on chilly and windy autumn day where it was pouring rain the whole day and all these times Radiant Lift did not creased, did not get absorbed in my skin, did not oxidized and did not required more than one mattifying per wear. 



Fine shimmery particles aren’t visible when applied on the skin, they just somehow add a light, healthy glow.  Finish is semi-matte, coverage is full, longevity is high and the formula does not emphasize pores, it does not crease into fine lines. I am truly impressed with this foundation and it has flawless performance!

Flacon contains standard amount of 30ml product and the flacon itself is stable and made out of thick glass, it has pump and roughly 1 pump it’s the amount I need to cover my whole face with foundation. After applying Radiant Lift requires 2-3 minutes to set and then it stays there until you take it off. It’s important to point out that no matter the high longevity & full coverage the formula does not feel thick, heavy or tightening on the skin, which is a big plus for men.




The shade that matches me is 55 Beige – second darkest shade from the shade range available in Bulgaria. Soft beige with yellow undertone.

Radiant Lift is such a great foundation and I can’t point any cons in it – I love the longevity, the application, the finish, the packaging and if I need a good high coverage foundation that has great staying power, I’ll go for this one. 10 out of 10!





Bronzing powder Facefinity in the shade 001n Light Gold it’s new on the market and it got my attention. My all-time favorite bronzing powder is also by Max Factor, but it’s from the line CrΓ¨me Bronzer (light shade) and I went through at least 10 packaging of it throughout the years – shade is just amazing, it’s bronzy but it’s slightly ashy at the same time so you can use it for both bronzing and contouring, it looks super natural applied on the skin and it has nice satin finish. Review on it you can read here.



This bronzing powder is available here in only 1 shade which is 001 Light Gold. It’s placed in nice gold & black packaging, it contains 10gr of product and it’s baked powder that has no scent.  Shade is warm dark brown with red undertone, finish is matte and the pigmentation is super opaque. You need to apply with light hand and to carefully build up the shade until desired intensity. On my opinion the shade is a dark and not the most universal one, so I’ll say it’s suitable for women with medium skintone and it might be too dark for women with fair skin.  Longevity is high and once applied this powder does not fade away and it looks freshly applied until you remove your makeup. It has soft baked formula and really high pigmentation so my advice is to apply it with fluffy brush that has soft bristles for the most natural result. I apply it on my cheekbones, on my temples, on both sides of my nose, in the crease and under my lower lip, then I blend it towards my dΓ©colletΓ©.


Facefinity bronzing powder is suitable for you if you have at least medium skin tone and you are looking for a matte bronzer, but if your skin is fair, then this might be not a good pick for you. I like it but I prefer the CrΓ¨me Bronzer over it because it’s available in 2 shades which make it more universal.  Actually the new Facefinity reminds me a lot of the old bronzing powder by Max Factorthis one:



I tried this a long time ago, maybe more than 10 years ago and as far as I remember the shade, the high pigmentation and the texture were identical to the new Facefinity one, so in case some of you are looking for a dupe on the old one, then you should give a chance to this new, I’m pretty sure it is a relaunch actually.

I like the shade (but again – I apply it carefully and with light hand), longevity on my super oily skin is really high and I also like the packaging as well – I love stylish packagings and I consider this one as such.

What is your impression on the foundation Radiant Lift or from the new bronzing powder Facefinity? Share them with me in the comments.


Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on   Instagram for even more photos https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

 

KissesPreslava πŸ‘„

Няма ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈ:

ΠŸΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΊΡƒΠ²Π°Π½Π΅ Π½Π° ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€