четвъртък, 13 август 2015 г.

Review:Impala Lip Liners |#204,#212,#232,#233| (EN)







Hello everyone

Today’s review is all about my favourite lip liners Impala Waterproof Lipliner.

Lip liners are must have product for me whenever I do my makeup – the reason is simply because I don’t have nice lip contour. On everyday bases I use to line my lips with lip liner and slightly blend it to the inner part of my lips so this way I can elongate the longlasting power of my lipstick. Sometimes I like to put a lip liner all over my lips as a base underneath a lipstick so this way I give the lipstick another hint of colour.





Impala’s lip liners are waterproof, not too soft and creamy and not to dry and 
 hard to apply – to me they have the perfect consistency. On my lips they are pretty longlasting and comfy to wear throughout the day. All of the colors are completely matte. Impala has pretty big range of colors so I’m sure everyone would find the shade they want.

I own 4 of the Impala lip liners which I picked for my most used lipsticks. When it comes to lip products I’m all about the nudes girl fleshtoned nudes, peachy nudes and the super popular at the moment Kylie Jenner nude. The only colourful shade here is the red one – I barely wear red/berry colors on my lips so this one is my least used one.










#232 is flesh toned nude with yellow undertone.










 
#233 is peachy shade with an orange undertone.










#212 is dark mauve shade with grey undertone.











#204 is dark raspberry shade with red undertone.



Which are your favourite lip liners?

Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

2 коментара: