сряда, 23 септември 2015 г.

MOTD:Dusty Blue Smokey Eyes (EN)








Hello everyone

Since where I live is getting colder and the autumn is right around the corner, the makeup looks I’m doing are getting cooler and darker. I have slight blue-green obsession lately – I’m obsessed with dark blue and green shades and today’s makeup makes no exception – dusty blue smokey eyes.





Using a shader brush I applied the dusty greyish-blue shimmery shadow (the greyish-blue shadow from the Pastel Palette by Belissima) all over my mobile and lower lid. In my outer corner I applied metallic greyish-blue shade using blending brush (Glitz/Sleek). I decided to darken up the makeup a bit more so I added some matte black eyeshadow (Noir/Sleek) in the outer V of my lid with the same blending brush. I added some matte vanilla shade under my browbone and in my inner corner. I applied some black eyeliner, I tightlined my upper & lower waterline with black eye pencil and I applied 2 coats of mascara. Then I go over the whole eye makeup with clean blending brush so there are no harsh lines between the different colors.





I really love wearing smokey eyes in different colors and combinations and I really like how this one came out ♥ 






How do you like this unusual dusty greyish-blue shade in the makep?

Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар