сряда, 9 септември 2015 г.

Haircare:DIY Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (EN)




Hello everyone

At the end of the summer our hair becomes dry & dullthe sun, the heat, the humid, the wind, the salt water and a couple of other factors really exhausted the hair and it needs deep conditioning. I decided to share with you my one of my favourite DIY deep conditioning hair masks which makes my hair shiny, soft and nourished. Lately I don’t have the time to put this mask every week but I do it at least once a month.

Here are the products I use for my homemade hair mask: маска:

-extra virgin olive oil

-1 egg yolk

-natural honey

I didn’t write how much products you need since I had pretty long & thick hair so it depends on yours what amount of products to use.

I apply the mask all over my hair from the ear line up to the ends. I place a plastic bag around my hair and I stay with the mask at least 2 hours. If you want you can apply the mask in your roots and scalp.

The extra virgin oil deep hydrates your hair, the egg yolk help for the wash of the oiliness and adds shine, the honey deep conditions your hair. If you want you can add some other ingredients to your mask as yogurt, vinegar, oils, vitamins, lemon juice and other.

Homemade masks are the best natural way to deep condition your hair , using the best from the nature.

Do you use homemade masks and which one is your favourite?

Like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар