неделя, 13 септември 2015 г.

Review:Hean Cosmetics Lipsticks |#322 Papaya,#162 Coral,#75 Raspberry,#158 Ruby Red| (EN)









Hello everyone

Today’s review is all about 4 lipsticks from the brand. Probably you hadn’t hear about this brand , so do I although I’m really interested in cosmetics but I’m really pleased with the quality of their products and especially of those lipsticks.





Hean Cosmetics is a polish brand which sells their products in catalogues (but they have their own stands in some countries ). Hean Cosmetics was launched in 1981, cells makeup and other beauty products and their products are available in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Spain, Portugal, Saudi Arabia and Bulgaria. A friend of my mother gave us a catalogue of Hean Cosmetics so we decided to give them a try and purchase some stuffs. (If you’re interested I would write a review of all of the products we’ve tried). Hean’s marketing strategy is really bad which is not fair because their products are good & affordable. Usually I hate purchasing things from catalogue but I decided to give them a try so I and mummy purchased 4 lipsticks – 2 from the Vitamin Cocktail collection and 2 from the Vitamin Cocktail Intense collection.

The lipsticks are in black bullet, nothing special at all but it is safe & stable packaging.  I would prefer the bullet without the silver stamp but anyway.

It contains 4, 5 gr which is standard for this type of product.

The consistency of all of the lipsticks is thick but it doesn’t feel heavy on the lips. They are really really pigmented and you might need a lip liner to apply them precise.  

The longevity is simply amazingup to now those are the only lipsticks which I wear during the whole entire day without to reapply. They don’t dry out my lips and stay nice and even on my lips.

The finish might vary – some lipsticks have creamy and some – satin finish.
Every collection has around 30 colours.

#322 Papaya  |Vitamin Cocktail|










#322 is my most worn summer lipstick and I talked more about it in my summer faves post here: http://preslavasbeautydiary.blogspot.bg/2015/07/revieweveryday-makeup-essentials-summer_27.html. My most worn lipsticks are in peachy nude shades and this one makes no exception. The colour is peachy-pink – fresh and bright shade. All summer long I carried this in my clutches and it hadn’t melted which is amazing since where I live was over 35o like every day! It has satin finish and millions of tiny shimmers which looks beautiful in sunlight. It is definitely a non typical shade and I don’t own anything similar to this in my whole peachy lipsticks collection. It’s just the perfect summer lipsticks and it looks amazing on tanned skin. It’s my favourite one from those lipsticks.



162 Coral |Vitamin Cocktail|













In the bullet this lipstick looks like a nude shade with peach undertone, but when applied it’s completely different – bright light orange with coral undertone. Again, a non typical shade – bright, fresh and eye catching. It definitely makes my teeth yellower but I close my eyes for this fact because of the cool colour. It looks amazing on tanned skin! I personally don’t think that this lipstick would suit women with really fair skin because of the specific orange shade. I like pairing it with thin black eyeliner and blush at the same orange shade – it’s such a casual and summery makeup look. The finish is completely matte.



#75 Raspberry |Vitamin Cocktail Intense|













In the bullet this lipstick looks like a muted reddish-brown shades and almost nude. On my lips it looks as a reddish nude shade. This is also another non typical shade but it’s the easy way to wear a red lipstick. It’s muted shade and it looks really natural – perfect for everyday makeup look – it just gives some colour without making the makeup too heavy. I personally like wearing this during the fall and winter. The finish is creamy.



#158 Ruby Red |Intense Vitamin Cocktail|













Is classic vamp lipstick – dark red with cold undertone and slight brown hint.  It makes the teeth super white, it stays super sexy and I definitely had to wear it more often. It’s suitable for night time and I personally think it’s perfect for cold weather, winter/late fall and bold makeup. Red is definitely out of my comfort zone since I usually wear dark eye makeup and nude lipstick but lately I’ve been really attracted to the vamp vision and this lipstick is definitely the way to make me wear red lipsticks more often.


I really can’t find any cons of those lipsticks accept the not so easy access to them so if you’re interested in trying new brands and products then give those lipsticks a chance. I personally really like them and I’ll purchase some more if I find some nice swatches on Internet.


Have you ever tried something from Hean Cosmetics?

Like my facebook page: https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар