неделя, 22 май 2016 г.

MOTD:Beautiful Teal |KIKO Colour Sphere Eyeshadow #211| (EN)








Hello everyone

I really like green and its nuances when it comes to makeup although its not really a go-to everyday choice, but for a special event/outfit or just special mood its perfect





The color I decided to wear that day it’s not pure green shade, its beautiful teal – medium green with cold blue undertone. The eyeshadow I used it’s duo by KIKO from their collection Colour Sphere #211. It contains matte teal part and lighter glitter green part. The pigmentation of the matte part is great, medium to full opacity, easy to blend. Glittery part isn’t that good – sheer pigmentation, you really have to pat it to make it pop and it crumbles a lot under my eyes. Next time I’ll try placing it over another eyeshadow to make it pop. 





Using flat shader brush I pat the teal eyeshadow all over my mobile lid. With pencil brush I placed some of the glittery eyeshadow in my tearduct. Using fluffy blending brush I blended the green in my crease and then using the same brush I put some matte taupe eyeshadow in my crease (Wrapped Up/Sleek). With pencil brush I applied some of the same taupe eyeshadow under my lower lashline and then placed some of the green eyeshadow under the taupe and blended well. I put some matte graphite grey eyeliner in my waterline (Hean Cosmetics Eyeliner #Graphite). Using clean blending brush I blended everything well and then I put some sand-beige matte eyeshadow (The Mail/Sleek) over where I put the taupe, just to add some warmth to the look. I finished it with some black mascara and coat of mascara. 





I think green really suit my hazel eyes, a few weeks back I did the makeup on a friend of mine with the same green duo (she has blue eyes) and it compliments her really good as well. I think green is such a versatile color that looks good on every woman.




 
How do you like green makeup looks?


Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary or follow me on Instagram for more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening everyone

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар