четвъртък, 30 август 2018 г.

NOTD:OPI I Believe In Manicures |Breakfast At Tiffany Collection| (EN)


Hello everyone






In my previous manicure themed post I've showed you this beautiful bright fuchsia Apartment For Two from OPI's collection OPI Breakfast At Tiffany (here) and today's review is all about another beautiful nail polish from the same collection – I Believe In Manicures.






I Believe In Manicures is in the signature for giant jewelry house Tiffany blue shade – not just a regular blue shade but extremely beautiful and bright blue with slightly green undertone that isn't either mint or turquoise blue.






To be honest light blue and green and the different shade variations of blue and green aren't exactly my cup of tea and I hadn't worn either blue or green nail polish for the past 2 years – I simply do not reach for them anymore, they are looking too engaging (maybe I'm getting too old to rock blue & green manicure?! :D) and I associate them with holiday mood & vibes.  
I Believe In Manicures I wore right after I come back from my summer vacation and it definitely elongated my beach mood - such a bright and almost neon-y blue shade that looks incredible on tanned skin and especially eye catching on pedicure!





Applying was hard and uneven 3 thin layers applied really carefully and it still has some brush strokes on the surface which my top coat covered and almost hid.  Longevity is again extremely high – 10 days without any imperfections appeared (actually all of my OPI nail polishes show really high longevity on my nails).





Unfortunately this year's summer (at least in Sofia) was extremely short  (nearly 2 weeks sun & nice weather in August and that's all!) and autumn is right around the corner already so I have to pack away I Believe In Manicures until next summer which I'll definitely wear it more often because it is such a beautiful, non-typical and eye catching shade. I personally do not own anything similar in my collection but as I said earlier blue & green aren't my favorite shades when it comes to manicure & pedicure. 






Does it worth to search I Believe In Manicures? On my opinion yes, if you are rocking this type of shades. For people like me who do not reach often for this blue & green range, mini nail polishes are great pick as well  :))





What are your thoughts on I Believe In Manicures?



Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for even more pictures: https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

Have a nice evening вечер ♥

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар