петък, 26 юли 2019 г.

NOTD:Bright Neon Pink (Perfect #S28) |EN|







Hello beauties

Finally there is a colorful manicure on the blog :D I do love my nude manicure but I can’t wear them in the summer - they do look quite not contrasting to the sunny weather and bright outfits, so somewhere in the end of May I stop using them as my go-to and move forward to the bright summer shades in my collection.
 
In the summertime I always go for bright, fresh colors in terms of manicure & pedicure options and ever since I started painting my nails (nearly since 12-13 years) I always wear on my summer vacations only bright pink manicure and any other. Why? I don’t have a logical explanation, but different shades of hot pink (and mostly neon pink) are my favorites for summer & hot weather. The only nail polish I’ve used up 5 or 6 bottles of (keeping in mind the fact that I own as many nail polishes as your local nail salon) and I’ll probably will continue buying it if I can find it available in the stores, is exactly a bright pink neon shade by Catherine Arley – you can see some pink manicures with it here, here and here





 

This summer I also wanted to go for a bright pink manicure and this time I bought Perfect S 28 (*Perfect is a Bulgarian nail polish brand)  – bright neon pink shade, exactly what I was looking for Perfect’s nail polishes always have flawless characteristics: wide flat brush, easy application, fast drying power, longevity is 7 full days (I paint my nails every Sunday and the only note I see in my manicure as I remove it is the grown part at the beginning of the nail – no chipping, scratching, fading, etc) You probably know that the neons often have a jelly consistency (medium coverage and slightly see trough pay off if you apply them on 1-2 coats) so this one makes no exception. For short nails (as pedicure for example) 2 coats will be enough for you, while for long nails I need 3 in order to have fully opaque color on my nails. All neon shades dry to a semi-matte finish so depending on my mood I either add thick coat of top coat to add that gel finish, or add coat of matte top coat to mattify it completely. 





This shade is the brightest neon pink: bright, neon and with slightly orange undertone It looks great on my hands but it is even more cool on my pedicure I associate this color with sea, beach, carelessness and relax, but I am not wearing it only on the beach, but throughout the whole summer, for me summer goes hand in hand with pink manicure & pedicure.
Beside the upper mentioned pink neon by Catherine Arley, my other favorite summer nail polishes are: Flormar Full Color Funky Magenta (review here), OPI Apartment For Two (review here) and OPI Pink Of Hearts (review here)






Which is your favorite summer nail polish? 



Like my facebook page https://facebook.com/preslavasbeautydiary  or follow me on Instagram for more pictures https://instagram.com/preslavasbeautydiary

  Have a nice evening

 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар